SVC Week 2: Huntington - Unioto, Piketon - Zane Trace,Paint Valley - Westfall, Adena - Southeastern

mattash
Site Admin

SVC Week 2: Huntington - Unioto, Piketon - Zane Trace,Paint Valley - Westfall, Adena - Southeastern

Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

Good matchups this week

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Tanks3232
Freshman Team

Re: SVC Week 2: Huntington - Unioto, Piketon - Zane Trace,Paint Valley - Westfall, Adena - Southeastern

Post by Tanks3232 »

Unioto, PV, Adena, Piketon

Westfall could give PV a game if they don’t turn it over

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Re: SVC Week 2: Huntington - Unioto, Piketon - Zane Trace,Paint Valley - Westfall, Adena - Southeastern

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Finally Piketon faces some competition can truly gauge where they are. And Paint Valley Westfall has the potential to be basketball on grass

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:46 pm Thoughts?

Good matchups this week
Unioto, this piketon and Zane trace should be a good one and tell us a lot about piketon but I’m going with ZT for now, paint valley and adena.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I am covering the Westfall at Paint Valley game.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

We usually struggle when play at Huntington.

RJShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RJShifko »

Interesting week in the SVC

Huntington 14 Unioto 41- Too much talent with the Tanks. Huntington will be ready and will put up a fight but Unioto is a much better team.

Piketon 31 Zane Trace 27- Game of the night in the SVC. I really don’t understand why ZT is trying to be a spread team it’s an odd fit. Piketon will be ready to show they are for real at 4-0

PV- 35 Westfall 21- PV too strong at LOS for Westfall the Westfall offense will score but not enough.

Adena-35 Southeastern 14- air Adena is an interesting gram this year in the SVC this isn’t the Adena we are all used to but they are getting better each week.

PVBearcat2012
Freshman Team

Post by PVBearcat2012 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:13 pm Finally Piketon faces some competition can truly gauge where they are. And Paint Valley Westfall has the potential to be basketball on grass
Now basketball on grass sounds like an exciting game to watch!

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

35-0 Unioto
Tossup ZT/Piketon
42-21 PV
42-7 Adena

YouCantBeSerious
Riding the Bench

Post by YouCantBeSerious »

Is Langley playing for ZT tonight? Thought I saw last week that he did not play.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

YouCantBeSerious wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:44 am Is Langley playing for ZT tonight? Thought I saw last week that he did not play.
Gametime decision.

YouCantBeSerious
Riding the Bench

Post by YouCantBeSerious »

petesweaty wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:28 pm
YouCantBeSerious wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:44 am Is Langley playing for ZT tonight? Thought I saw last week that he did not play.
Gametime decision.
Hmmm. So if he plays he won’t be 100%. But if he doesn’t play I like Piketon in this one. How did the do last week without him? They won but how was the offense?

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

YouCantBeSerious wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:10 pm
petesweaty wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:28 pm
Gametime decision.
Hmmm. So if he plays he won’t be 100%. But if he doesn’t play I like Piketon in this one. How did the do last week without him? They won but how was the offense?
49 points, with 14 coming on special teams. They did have three turnovers against Adena, who is atrocious on defense.

If they give up 6 scores tonight, they better not turn the ball over or it will be a blowout. Piketon’s schedule has been spectacularly bad, so I’m interesting in seeing them against a more legitimate team

Tanks3232
Freshman Team

Post by Tanks3232 »

This is Piketons chance to prove they are legit. They’ve looked good but their opponents record is 1-15. Good chance against ZT at home with their QB banged up

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

ZT will be without Langley…. and I believe their backup QB is out as well.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Both QB's are banged up, but the back up is for sure playing. Langley may also. Gametime decision.

bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

Piketon staying in a 3 man front, and ZT socking it to them!

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

ZT 14-6 at the half. The backup QB is playing safety on defense. Langley has played about 10 plays at QB. Zane Trace is abusing Piketon upfront. They have been in the wildcat almost the whole first half. Piketon just stays in a three man front. :shock:

bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

If Piketon does not adjust and get out of the 3 man front it will get ugly! Jet sweep and power QB sweep🤷‍♂️

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Piketon is really soft upfront. ZT leads 35-12.

Return to “Football”