FAC Opening Week thoughts Chillicothe - Hillsboro, Washington - Jackson, McClain - Miami Trace

mattash
Site Admin

FAC Opening Week thoughts Chillicothe - Hillsboro, Washington - Jackson, McClain - Miami Trace

Post by mattash »

Thoughts on the three matchups?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mt1fan
Freshman Team

Re: FAC Opening Week thoughts Chillicothe - Hillsboro, Washington - Jackson, McClain - Miami Trace

Post by mt1fan »

Looking forward to the MT v. Jackson game next week.

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Re: FAC Opening Week thoughts Chillicothe - Hillsboro, Washington - Jackson, McClain - Miami Trace

Post by FACSPORTS »

Jackson vs Washington - I will take Jackson 48-20. Blue Lions gave up over 400yds on the ground last week to Monroe and have historically struggled mightily against the Ironmen.
McClain vs Miami Trace - This should be a great game! Both teams lean very heavily on the run. I will take McClain in a close one, 35-28.
Chillicothe vs Hillsboro - Chillicothe's brutal non-conference schedule will pay dividends for them in league play in my opinion. I see them at 4-0 in FAC games headed into week 10 vs Jackson. I think Chillicothe wins 49-14.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

Jackson, MT, Chillicothe

TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

FACSPORTS wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:58 pm Jackson vs Washington - I will take Jackson 48-20. Blue Lions gave up over 400yds on the ground last week to Monroe and have historically struggled mightily against the Ironmen.
McClain vs Miami Trace - This should be a great game! Both teams lean very heavily on the run. I will take McClain in a close one, 35-28.
Chillicothe vs Hillsboro - Chillicothe's brutal non-conference schedule will pay dividends for them in league play in my opinion. I see them at 4-0 in FAC games headed into week 10 vs Jackson. I think Chillicothe wins 49-14.
Agree with all your assessments. However, defensively, MT is much better against the run than they are the pass. For this reason, I like MT over McClain.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I'll go with the Ironmen, MT and Chillicothe.

Fayette_Panther1963
Waterboy

Post by Fayette_Panther1963 »

Ironmen smoke Court House: 48-7. Even with a couple wins I hear it's a dumpster fire over there. Kids don't like the coach, coaches arguing on the sidelines. The defense has been playing well but offense is atrocious. They just throw the ball up to #5 50% of the time when #7 is CLEARLY the best player on the field and #30 doesn't get near enough touches. Ironmen blow them out.

Chilli with a rough schedule and start to the season. I think they regroup and beat Hillsboro 24-14. Just too athletic for the Indians.

MT and Mcclain could be an interesting one. Tigers going into league play 4-1 and Potts running the way he does could become trouble for the panthers. HOWEVER Greenfield playing such a easy non league hurts them when they get into league play. I say the Panthers are clicking on all cylinders tonight and they take home the win 35-14.

CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

Chilly beats Hillsboro due to speed and athleticism, even with all of the injuries for the Cavs. Trace beats McClain because of the same reason, speed and athleticism. Jackson has played a tough non-conference schedule and will beat Court House handedly.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

It's JHS conference to lose.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jk 07/ WCH 00

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

JK 07/07 WCh

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

14/07 Jackson

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

07/00 Hillsboro

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

14/00 Hillsboro

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

07/00 Miami Trace

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson 14/14
Last edited by noreply66 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Miami Trace 07/ McClain 07

MatthewG1
Waterboy

Post by MatthewG1 »

Fayette_Panther1963 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:12 am Ironmen smoke Court House: 48-7. Even with a couple wins I hear it's a dumpster fire over there. Kids don't like the coach, coaches arguing on the sidelines. The defense has been playing well but offense is atrocious. They just throw the ball up to #5 50% of the time when #7 is CLEARLY the best player on the field and #30 doesn't get near enough touches. Ironmen blow them out.

Chilli with a rough schedule and start to the season. I think they regroup and beat Hillsboro 24-14. Just too athletic for the Indians.

MT and Mcclain could be an interesting one. Tigers going into league play 4-1 and Potts running the way he does could become trouble for the panthers. HOWEVER Greenfield playing such a easy non league hurts them when they get into league play. I say the Panthers are clicking on all cylinders tonight and they take home the win 35-14.

Court House 14 Jackson 14 (2:36 2nd quarter)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

14/07 Hillsboro

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson 21/14

Return to “Football”