Transfer question.

Browns4life
Waterboy

Transfer question.

Post by Browns4life »

I have a freshman. I live in school district A. But I went and got a rental in school district B, I still own my house in school A but wanted my son can go to school B. Am i allowed to next year go back to school A free and clear?

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Re: Transfer question.

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

I believe the “50 mile” rule comes in to place here. That of course is if said student plays any sport

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Browns4life wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:48 pm I have a freshman. I live in school district A. But I went and got a rental in school district B, I still own my house in school A but wanted my son can go to school B. Am i allowed to next year go back to school A free and clear?
🤷‍♂️Ask somebody from Ironton.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Browns4life wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:48 pm I have a freshman. I live in school district A. But I went and got a rental in school district B, I still own my house in school A but wanted my son can go to school B. Am i allowed to next year go back to school A free and clear?
I would contact the Ohio Athletic Association to be sure of the rule. This way you will not cause any issues with the child not being able to play or move back. Also your principal or superintendent should be able to tell you.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Just contact Ironton AD

Mc1196
Riding the Bench

Post by Mc1196 »

Manwithplan wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:39 pm
🤷‍♂️Ask somebody from Ironton.
Now that's funny

Return to “Football”