Dom Chambers - PV

Pop-PopFB70
Waterboy

Dom Chambers - PV

Post by Pop-PopFB70 »

Hearing rumblings that #6 Dom Chambers (RB/DE) may make it back by week 10 or playoffs from what was believed to be season ending ACL injury at a spring camp. Does anyone have any insight whether there is any truth to that? If true, that could put PV over the top! That young man is an absolute animal… next level athlete!

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Dom Chambers - PV

Post by greygoose »

Pop-PopFB70 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:38 pm Hearing rumblings that #6 Dom Chambers (RB/DE) may make it back by week 10 or playoffs from what was believed to be season ending ACL injury at a spring camp. Does anyone have any insight whether there is any truth to that? If true, that could put PV over the top! That young man is an absolute animal… next level athlete!
Only thing I had heard about his surgery that it was some new type of ACL surgery that could have him back by seasons end. They actually thought there was a chance he could come back before then but right now I think you’re probably looking at playoffs if at all.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

When I covered PV a couple of weeks back the dude looked in great shape.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

I want to believe this is possible, he does so much on both sides of the ball. The PV offense would be a nightmare for defenses with Dom in the backfield.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

I know he wouldn’t be 100% come week 10 but if he can be on a snap count and PV gets a few things to go their way he could definitely help them make a deep run

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
DJT47
Riding the Bench

Post by DJT47 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 pm I know he wouldn’t be 100% come week 10 but if he can be on a snap count and PV gets a few things to go their way he could definitely help them make a deep run
I heard he's holding out for track. Can't blame the kid. See him everyday. He's a man among boys for sure. Best of luck to the young man.

PVBearcat2012
Freshman Team

Post by PVBearcat2012 »

DJT47 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:32 pm
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 pm I know he wouldn’t be 100% come week 10 but if he can be on a snap count and PV gets a few things to go their way he could definitely help them make a deep run
I heard he's holding out for track. Can't blame the kid. See him everyday. He's a man among boys for sure. Best of luck to the young man.
I think he goes back and forth a lot, and while he seems pretty committed to focusing on returning for track, the kid has got to do what is easiest for him to live with, without having any regrets! I think regardless of what he does, he has everyone at PV's full support!

But, if he does come back for football, I don't envision him playing much (if any) RB, just for fear of the beating his knee would take.

Return to “Football”