October 13, 2023 Alexander 7 - 48 Warren

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Re: Alexander - Warren

Post by Feedme#2WarrenFB »

OldskoolWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:30 pm
Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:16 pm They got a potential 1000 yard rusher this year riding on the bench wasting away on offense that could’ve helped beat the teams listed where Fairbanks couldn’t run against and that’s FACTS !! Thank god they’re saving him for next year smh lol …. Guess favoritism and politics is still Warrens problem just my opinion !!
Welcome to Barlow
We gave it a try !!

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:32 pm
Warriors321 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:49 pm
Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:16 pm 35 carries 377 yards vs 82 carries 384 yards ….
13 carries and 208 yards of them came against one of the worst teams in the state of Ohio. Carr is a good player and will only get better but he is not better than fairbanks. Saying politics and favoritism is playing a factor is not true.
You have your opinion I have mine !! I’m sure others will agree with me some might with you but I see a big difference when Carr runs the ball then Fairbanks and it a big difference !! He has had 1 or 2 carries a game since Fairbanks came back and had none against FF and he definitely gets more yards almost every time he gets a chance to carry the ball and that’s FACTS ! Carrs bigger faster and more psychical and that FACTS !! Videos don’t lie Carr would’ve had 300 yards against Cambridge easily and would’ve ate up FF , Logan , and John Marshall also every time he has came in he has busted a big run 90% of the time ! Did against Logan , Point Pleasant, JOhn Marshall, and Cambridge!! Then he gets taken out and you can disagree all you want but I e got videos of both running the ball and I can send it to coaches all over and I bet I know exactly who they’d pick .., again my opinion both are outstanding young men and I’ve said they should be rotating carriers all along and I bet the outcome of a lot of the games they lost would be different but I guess you just keep a great athlete sitting on offense that could help you big time In a lot of the games they lost !! Just my opinion!!
I have no idea if you are trolling or not. Anyways, carr and Fairbanks both good players. And i also see a difference when they run. Carr has a long way to go. His pad level is way too high and does not hit holes with decisiveness. He runs standing straight up through the hole. Morgan game is an example. he wasn’t busting a big run 90 percent of the time then. I don’t want to sound like a hater because like I said carr has potential to be a game changer but ur points are a bit far fetched. Fairbanks has worked harder than anyone on that team to be where he is today and his injury caused him to miss games and be gimped up. Saying he’s playing Bc of politics and favoritism is a disservice to how hard he has worked.

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:16 pm 35 carries 377 yards vs 82 carries 384 yards ….
13 carries and 208 yards of them came against one of the worst teams in the state of Ohio. Carr is a good player and will only get better but he is not better than fairbanks. Saying politics and favoritism is playing a factor is not true.
You have your opinion I have mine !! I’m sure others will agree with me some might with you but I see a big difference when Carr runs the ball then Fairbanks and it a big difference !! He has had 1 or 2 carries a game since Fairbanks came back and had none against FF and he definitely gets more yards almost every time he gets a chance to carry the ball and that’s FACTS ! Carrs bigger faster and more psychical and that FACTS !! Videos don’t lie Carr would’ve had 300 yards against Cambridge easily and would’ve ate up FF , Logan , and John Marshall also every time he has came in he has busted a big run 90% of the time ! Did against Logan , Point Pleasant, JOhn Marshall, and Cambridge!! Then he gets taken out and you can disagree all you want but I e got videos of both running the ball and I can send it to coaches all over and I bet I know exactly who they’d pick .., again my opinion both are outstanding young men and I’ve said they should be rotating carriers all along and I bet the outcome of a lot of the games they lost would be different but I guess you just keep a great athlete sitting on offense that could help you big time In a lot of the games they lost !! Just my opinion!!
Also forgot to mention that the guy you are saying is playing Bc of favoritism just broke the school record for TDs in a game. (30 Carries 190 yards 3 tds)

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Warriors321 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:20 pm

I have no idea if you are trolling or not. Anyways, carr and Fairbanks both good players. And i also see a difference when they run. Carr has a long way to go. His pad level is way too high and does not hit holes with decisiveness. He runs standing straight up through the hole. Morgan game is an example. he wasn’t busting a big run 90 percent of the time then. I don’t want to sound like a hater because like I said carr has potential to be a game changer but ur points are a bit far fetched. Fairbanks has worked harder than anyone on that team to be where he is today and his injury caused him to miss games and be gimped up. Saying he’s playing Bc of politics and favoritism is a disservice to how hard he has worked.
They should be rotating carriers!! By the way go to a track meet sometime and watch the 100m dash !! Morgan game he had a 20 yard run and then missed most 2nd half because of cramps also had a 45 yard return at the start of the game … Because a kid works hard we now start them and let a more talented player sit and not rotate them at all …. What’s that called ??? Carr could’ve helped in those close games on offense and you know that’s true !! Instead you put him in let him break off a big run then take him out or against FF don’t play him at all on offense .. so maybe since they don’t want use him maybe next year they want to face him then I bet the doubters will change the mind on Carr running the ball lol!

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Warriors321 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:31 pm

Also forgot to mention that the guy you are saying is playing Bc of favoritism just broke the school record for TDs in a game. (30 Carries 190 yards 3 tds)
Lol just like Belpre right lol !! I’m happy for him but boy you got wonder what Carr would’ve done lol remember carr had 7 against Belpre 3 called back and less carries! Let Carr get 30 carries???!!! Hmm

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Warriors321 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:31 pm

I also said Warren still plays politics and favoritism! Thank you !

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Matter fact rotate them and win games !! Oh that’s too late !!

OldskoolWarrior
Riding the Bench

Post by OldskoolWarrior »

Can’t troll when you’re related. The guy has a screen name feedme#2. Pretty sure that’s Carr’s number. It blows my mind how these 2 are so good on a 3-5 team. Maybe they could tackle better on defense? Just my opinion.

OldskoolWarrior
Riding the Bench

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:41 pm
They should be rotating carriers!! By the way go to a track meet sometime and watch the 100m dash !! Morgan game he had a 20 yard run and then missed most 2nd half because of cramps also had a 45 yard return at the start of the game … Because a kid works hard we now start them and let a more talented player sit and not rotate them at all …. What’s that called ??? Carr could’ve helped in those close games on offense and you know that’s true !! Instead you put him in let him break off a big run then take him out or against FF don’t play him at all on offense .. so maybe since they don’t want use him maybe next year they want to face him then I bet the doubters will change the mind on Carr running the ball lol!
The coach won’t care if he plays for someone else next year. He’ll win with what he has.. oh wait…haha. Look at all the players who left from last years team.

turkeyhunter
Waterboy

Post by turkeyhunter »

OldskoolWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:47 pm
Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:41 pm
The coach won’t care if he plays for someone else next year. He’ll win with what he has.. oh wait…haha. Look at all the players who left from last years team.
bud, no one thinks about those guys. Our qb is better and we have RBs that are available every week. record is the same whether they’re there or not. i forget who the receiver was who didn’t come back if that tells you anything.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Carr to Fort Frye?

OldskoolWarrior
Riding the Bench

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:10 pm Carr to Fort Frye?
Wouldn’t blame him

turkeyhunter
Waterboy

Post by turkeyhunter »

he plays every defensive and special teams snap, including KOR as a deep man. he’s 15 years old, the week in week out grind of 20+ carries is a lot to ask of a kid who can’t drive yet. his time is coming, it’s a matter of when, not if. no one debates he’s a talented kid. Fairbanks sat behind a kid who was available maybe 50% of the time. good players have to wait their turn sometimes. it’s not personal against him, he’s a great teammate and person. players have roles on teams. he’s turning into an above average defensive back and he gets better on specials every week. just because he doesn’t carry the ball every run play doesn’t mean he’s not valued. josh welch hardly ever touched the ball and was a really good TE. defensively, he was a game wrecker. no one questioned his value to the team or impact he made. same thing applies here.

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Why are we also acting like Carr still doesn’t play a big role on this team just bc he doesn’t carry the ball every down. He is a key player on special teams (made a big play against Cambridge) and plays defense as well. You can impact the game in more than one way and carr does that still w/o touching the ball 30 times a game.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

OldskoolWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:54 pm
Wouldn’t blame him
I was just poking the bear 🐻 lol

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:27 am
OldskoolWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:54 pm
Wouldn’t blame him
I was just poking the bear 🐻 lol
Lol

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

OldskoolWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:40 pm
Can’t troll when you’re related. The guy has a screen name feedme#2. Pretty sure that’s Carr’s number. It blows my mind how these 2 are so good on a 3-5 team. Maybe they could tackle better on defense? Just my opinion.
He tackles pretty good but you won’t know how good he is because he doesn’t get the touches…

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

I’m sure they’d love to have him !!

turkeyhunter
Waterboy

Post by turkeyhunter »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:52 am
OldskoolWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:40 pm
He tackles pretty good but you won’t know how good he is because he doesn’t get the touches…
such a selfish way of looking at the game. eric is going to be a very good player, but the obsession with him carrying the ball against 18 year olds 25x a game is strange. the role he plays as a soph now is more than 95% of sophs anywhere . that’s how organized sports work - Peyten Keller never touched the ball on O and could’ve been a stud. instead, he was the best defensive player on a great defensive team. people that know the game see Eric’s value now. this isn’t pee-wee anymore where one kid can run it 30x, make every tackle, and do it all. other kids can play too and everyone has a role.

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:56 am
I’m sure they’d love to have him !!
And will you move him schools again if he doesn’t get 30 touches a game?

Return to “Football”