Post by mattash »

Thoughts

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Re: 8-0 Beaver Eastern - South Gallia

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

SOC I Championship on the line for both teams. Eastern wins SOC I outright with a win and South Gall with a win gets a share with a win! This will be the first time SG will play for a shot at a championship in football!

Go Rebels!

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Guess that means the TVC is by far superior as a league cuz SG gargled balls in the Hocking.

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
Tanks3232
Freshman Team

Post by Tanks3232 »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:24 am Guess that means the TVC is by far superior as a league cuz SG gargled balls in the Hocking.
Probably. SOC I could be the worst league in the state

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

South Gallia trying to build there way up but simply haven't beaten anyone this year for me to think they can win this one. Anything can happen and I do believe it'll be closer than most are thinking, look for Eastern Pike to win their very first outright SOC1 championship. Eastern has to keep it's head on straight and not have a let down game after a big back and forth game against ND though.

BuckeyeFan98
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyeFan98 »

Very talented and well coached eastern team looking to win the SOC which they tied last year. Considering its at home i see eastern taking this one by 3 touchdowns.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Good luck SG 🏈

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

Good luck South Gallia. One of the strengths of Eastern is their defensive line. ND passed for over 300 yards and that is what kept the game close.
ND did not rush for many yards. I thing SG may need to do something similar. I am not sure they have enough of a passing game to keep the offense moving.

Best of luck! Rooting for you.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

dirt_cinders wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:10 am Good luck South Gallia. One of the strengths of Eastern is their defensive line. ND passed for over 300 yards and that is what kept the game close.
ND did not rush for many yards. I thing SG may need to do something similar. I am not sure they have enough of a passing game to keep the offense moving.

Best of luck! Rooting for you.
Eastern's defense isn't great, ND passed for over 300 yards that's why they were up 16 at one point during that game they also missed a guy on the final drive that got by the defense. Eastern does have some guys on the DL, however outside of the RB who plays LB that spot is a liability the runs are their especially in the middle if you get the 2 DTs blocked. I think this one could be close and I'm also not sure how healthy the RB for Eastern is as he's a major part of their offense but got hurt at the end of the ND game.

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

Hoping SG pulls it out. SG line may be better than ND's --- I am hoping.

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

Eastern won 27-8. It was a very defensive game.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Congrats to Eastern Pike on their first ever outright SOC1 championship title, I know still Green to go but should be no issues there. Still have a shot at getting the #1 seed. SG just hadn't really competed against the better teams this year, they're still building good start.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Pike Eastern on your SOC-1 Championship.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: October 13, 2023 Beaver Eastern 27 - 8 South Gallia

Post by mattash »

October 13, 2023 Beaver Eastern 27 - 8 South Gallia

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”