Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: (5-3) Waterford - (4-3) Trimble

Post by VetteMan »

I have no idea who I would pick to win this game. I'm just shocked that no one from either school has given an opinion as to whom might win this game.

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

They both lost to Eastern 21-20, Waterford at Eastern, Trimble at home vs Eastern so you have to assume this will be a good one, with Waterford having the slight edge being at home

muskiefan11
JV Team

Post by muskiefan11 »

Waterford needs a win to host a 1st round playoff game in R27, probably a much better chance this week than next. Trimble needs two wins to host a 1st round playoff game in R23.

Waterford has lost to all 3 teams on their schedule with a winning record, with 2 of those to Eastern and a solid D5 Harrison Central team. Trimble has a nice win over Nelsonville-York, a close loss to Eastern as well, and a respectable loss to 7-1 D4 Vinton County.

Common Opponents:
Waterford 47 Belpre 6
Trimble 40 Belpre 0

Waterford 49 Southern 7
Trimble 59 Southern 19

Eastern 21 Waterford 20
Eastern 21 Trimble 20

I’ll take the Cats at home 27-20

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Just my opinion, but I think Waterford has more to play for at this point in the season. Chance to get a home playoff game and they love beating Trimble. With the Wildcats being home, I hate to say it, but the Tomcats probably take another one on the chin this week.

I just hope we learned a lesson last week and would like to see Trimble come out in the I formation. We’re not the old Tomcats this day and age, we can’t just line the ball up and run it down your throat like we use to. Last week was a prime example.

Trimble leads the series 20-7, out scoring the Wildcats 756-328.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
NoCouchCoach
Waterboy

Post by NoCouchCoach »

should be a great game good luck to both teams

Trimble in a close one

West Rowan Falcons
Freshman Team

Post by West Rowan Falcons »

Got to be a bunch of teams in R27 pulling for Trimble to get that W.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Glad to see the two teams involved in the LOSER BOWL havent given up on their season. No shame in playing for second place. The TVC HOCKING CHAMPION REEDSVILLE EASTERN EAGLES have a nothing game with Berple where they could name the score but Coach Jackson has enough class not to do that to them unlike these two Nyuk-Nyuks.........

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

If Farmer Yoder and crew show up, the Wildcats by three scores. Otherwise, Waterford by 3 points in a slobberknocker.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Baldeagle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:46 am Glad to see the two teams involved in the LOSER BOWL havent given up on their season. No shame in playing for second place. The TVC HOCKING CHAMPION REEDSVILLE EASTERN EAGLES have a nothing game with Berple where they could name the score but Coach Jackson has enough class not to do that to them unlike these two Nyuk-Nyuks.........
Someone other than Trimble wins the Hocking Division, and you would think they won the Super Bowl.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Fatdog
Riding the Bench

Post by Fatdog »

Trimble by 10

NoCouchCoach
Waterboy

Post by NoCouchCoach »

Baldeagle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:46 am Glad to see the two teams involved in the LOSER BOWL havent given up on their season. No shame in playing for second place. The TVC HOCKING CHAMPION REEDSVILLE EASTERN EAGLES have a nothing game with Berple where they could name the score but Coach Jackson has enough class not to do that to them unlike these two Nyuk-Nyuks.........
Wow!!! I have no words

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Cats by at least 2-3 scores, Trimble is gearing for big run in a few weeks. Go Cats!

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:08 pm
Someone other than Trimble wins the Hocking Division, and you would think they won the Super Bowl.
That’s how they are when they have a little success.

I am happy for the kids playing for Eastern, well deserved Hocking title. Just wish they didn’t have these type of fans making their program look bad.

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

14-8 Waterford won. Rough couple years for Trimble in the Hocking division

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Bagger Vance wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:28 pm 14-8 Waterford won. Rough couple years for Trimble in the Hocking division
Agreed. And I called it. I knew we’d take another one on the chin. Seen it coming.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: October 13, 2023 Waterford 14 - 8 Trimble

Post by mattash »

October 13, 2023 Waterford 14 - 8 Trimble

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Glousterite wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:51 pm
noreply66 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:08 pm
That’s how they are when they have a little success.

I am happy for the kids playing for Eastern, well deserved Hocking title. Just wish they didn’t have these type of fans making their program look bad.
Apparently you people have short memories. There use to be several Trimble fans that would get on here and run their jibbers about how great they were. Of course they disappeared a few years back when they started losing. They can’t take when anyone else gets on here and brags a little. :mrgreen:

Congratulations to Waterford on their second place win. Their fans have disappeared to after the loss to Eastern. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

god i hope we play again...please

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Chaw wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:30 am god i hope we play again...please
You talking about Reedsville? We’re hoping for the same. Ya gonna get bareassed second time around. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”