2023 in-season interview with Quarterback Austin Bauer of the Columbus Crusaders

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 in-season interview with Quarterback Austin Bauer of the Columbus Crusaders

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Name Austin Bauer

School/Team Home School/Columbus Crusaders

Class 2024

How long have you played with the Crusaders?

3 years

What is the best part of playing for the Crusaders?

The best part of playing for the Crusaders is the brotherhood of all the players.

What other sports do you play for the Crusaders, if any?

None

What has been the highlight of my athletic career?

The highlight of my athletic career was breaking all the Crusaders passing records this season.

Who has been the best player you have gone up against, along with the team he played for?

The QB from Landmark is cool under pressure he just doesn’t have as many weapons as I do😂

Who is the best team you have faced on the football field?

The best team I’ve faced throughout the past three years has been Mogadore Wildcats they have a disciplined team

Of the road games you have played in, which stadium has had the best overall atmosphere, along with the things that made it so good?

I don’t think there is a stadium that has stood out and we always silence the crowds anywhere we go

Being that this is your final high school season, do you think it went by faster than your previous seasons?

I feel like this season has dragged out longer actually.

How hard is it to get over a loss?

It’s not hard to get over a loss we just have to correct our mistakes

Have you heard from any college coaches about playing at the next level? If so, can you name a few of them?

I have gotten partial scholarship offers from St. John’s, mount st Joseph, Ohio Wesleyan, and Ohio Dominican just to name a few of the d2 offers

What is your all-time favorite movie?

Definitely the longest yard with Adam Sandler

What are your favorite and least favorite types of music?

I listen to a lot of different country music, I don’t like a lot of pop music

Who are your favorite and least favorite pro and college football teams?

My favorite college team is the Buckeyes of course least favorite college team is Xichigan my favorite NFL team is the Cowboys, least favorite is the Eagles

Return to “Football”