November 3, 2023 Wheelersburg 34 - 0 Portsmouth

Tri_State790
Varsity

Re: Trojans vs the Burg

Post by Tri_State790 »

FIDO wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:21 pm Most have never left or lived for an extended period of time outside the region. There's a whole big world that's left SEO behind. It is like going back in time when I visit. Walmart and strip malls are the talk of the town, and the biggest employers.
I'd love to see a burg high school age kid sit down in a middle school classroom in Northern VA and realize the 11 yr old next to them already speaks 3 languages fluently. Lol. Smh.

I get second hand embarrassment from Burg fans and their righteous indignation toward Ironton and portsmouth. Smh. It's cringe.
"Academics" my ass lmao

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:51 am
RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:32 pm
Tri_State790 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:38 pm

My point being. I live in Great Falls Virginia.

For perspective:
$353,259 average household income
45.52% have a graduate degree

Nobody in Burg needs to be bragging about your sociological or financial well being over Ironton or Portsmouth. All 3 are doing a poor job and your youth deserve alot better. You're all basically a replica of one another.
So you are comparing SEO to one of the richest towns in the nation? Even worse, you are comparing hard working blue collar workers with corrupt lobbyists and politicians that made their wealth stealing from those blue collar workers.

What industry made Great Falls wealthy? No industry. They became wealthy “stealing” from tax payers.

https://wjla.com/amp/news/local/great-f ... acts-65186

https://www.idahostatejournal.com/opini ... 33147.html
They became wealthy by being disciplined, getting an education, and applying it.

The point being: I just did to burg fans what they TRY to do to Ironton and Portsmouth fans on here. Yes burg fans, you are broke, overweight, and undereducatded. Just like Ironton and Portsmouth. How's it feel? Stop trying to be what you are not. Your not superior in ANY aspect.
Typical bullshit answer out of you. Even when shown facts right in front of you always like to spin it off to something else.

You have been BY FAR the worst poster on here with all of your screen name bullshit you pulled last year.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:10 am

So you are comparing SEO to one of the richest towns in the nation? Even worse, you are comparing hard working blue collar workers with corrupt lobbyists and politicians that made their wealth stealing from those blue collar workers.

What industry made Great Falls wealthy? No industry. They became wealthy “stealing” from tax payers.

They became wealthy by being disciplined, getting an education, and applying it.

The point being: I just did to burg fans what they TRY to do to Ironton and Portsmouth fans on here. Yes burg fans, you are broke, overweight, and undereducatded. Just like Ironton and Portsmouth. How's it feel? Stop trying to be what you are not. Your not superior in ANY aspect.
Typical bullshit answer out of you. Even when shown facts right in front of you always like to spin it off to something else.

You have been BY FAR the worst poster on here with all of your screen name bullshit you pulled last year.
Per as usual for the burg seops fan base.

Love to dish it. But when they get it back they clutch their pearls.

Soft. That's why ya kids have only made it out of the region 3 times in 25 years. Soft. Lol

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:10 am

You know the easiest way to tell we are more disciplined in Nova compared to seo?

Health. Seo is fat. Lol

You enjoying getting back what you TRY to do to Ironton and Portsmouth?

How about dental health? Lmao

Leave that mtn dew and meth alone burg. Drink more water and exercise. Lol

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Ironton and Burg and portsmouth are essentially THE SAME community. Smh.

Hope ya learned a lesson today.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:21 am Ironton and Burg and portsmouth are essentially THE SAME community. Smh.

:lol:could have saved yourself about 2 pgs of gibberish by just admitting you were wrong :lol:
Last edited by fbnut on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:21 am Ironton and Burg and portsmouth are essentially THE SAME community. Smh.

They are located together geographically, but the data tells a different story. Not the same.

- Burg housing prices are higher
- Burg’s population has been mostly flat while Ironton and Portsmouth have seen steep drop offs.
- Burg has higher median income.
- Burg has higher % of population with a degree.
- Burg has higher % of married households.
- Burg schools are rated significantly higher.
- Burg poverty rate is lower.

Despite your rants, these communities are in different places.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

For perspective:

Nobody in Burg needs to be bragging about your sociological or financial well being over Ironton or Portsmouth. All 3 are doing a poor job and your youth deserve alot better. You're all basically a replica of one another.

Has zero to do with education and everything to do with the location of DC where over $4T flows every year. These people do not create goods and services, they regulate/deregulate and take bribes to do so.

Hence why every major corporation floods this area with lobbyists, lawyers, etc. They are there to fight regulation that would hurt their business, and to “bribe” government officials to pass regulation that would benefit them. I know because I work for a major corporation. I deal with these people. I know the craziness that goes on. You can’t BS me on this topic.

Move the $4T and all lawmakers to Butte, Montana then suddenly Northern Virginia would die overnight while nowhere Montana would become the richest town in the country.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 am

For perspective:

And the ONLY industry in seo is dollar stores and drug rehabs. This is the seops version of "you're not that guy, pal" when burg fans attempt this angle with Ironton and Ptown. It's like a suburban white dude tryna pretend like he's a G. Lol. The real ones know better.

Burg is "not that guy." Lol
Yes, the jobs disappeared from SEO, WV, and KY thanks to those lobbyists and bureaucrats in Northern Virginia/DC. They make decisions that benefit them and their interests at the cost of others. Example: climate change regulation that has negatively impacted coal, production of steel, etc.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:38 am

They are located together geographically, but the data tells a different story. Not the same.

- Burg’s population has been mostly flat while Ironton and Portsmouth have seen steep drop offs.

Once again we all get sucked into the idiots "my community is better than yours" chest thumpings.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:51 am
RBH23 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:38 am

Once again we all get sucked into the idiots "my community is better than yours" chest thumpings.
Sucked in? 🤣

Nope. Wrong. You got an example of what burg fans on seops TRY to do to their opponents fan base when your kids fall short.

Dish it. Can't take it.

That's why only 3 times in 25 seasons has burg made it beyond their region. Ya cut soft in burg

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:47 am
Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 am

And the ONLY industry in seo is dollar stores and drug rehabs. This is the seops version of "you're not that guy, pal" when burg fans attempt this angle with Ironton and Ptown. It's like a suburban white dude tryna pretend like he's a G. Lol. The real ones know better.

Burg is "not that guy." Lol
Yes, the jobs disappeared from SEO, WV, and KY thanks to those lobbyists and bureaucrats in Northern Virginia/DC. They make decisions that benefit them and their interests at the cost of others. Example: climate change regulation that has negatively impacted coal, production of steel, etc.
Sounds like excuses to me.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:45 am

Has zero to do with education and everything to do with the location of DC where over $4T flows every year. These people do not create goods and services, they regulate/deregulate and take bribes to do so.

Hence why every major corporation floods this area with lobbyists, lawyers, etc. They are there to fight regulation that would hurt their business, and to “bribe” government officials to pass regulation that would benefit them. I know because I work for a major corporation. I deal with these people. I know the craziness that goes on. You can’t BS me on this topic.

Move the $4T and all lawmakers to Butte, Montana then suddenly Northern Virginia would die overnight while nowhere Montana would become the richest town in the country.

What they do is wake up everyday being wealthier and more succesfull than wheelersburg. Lol

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:09 pm

What they do is wake up everyday being wealthier and more succesfull than wheelersburg. Lol
So do drug cartel leaders.

Wealth can be obtained in corrupt ways. The scumbags in DC have been obtaining wealth robbing it from tax payers for decades while adding no value to our society. Hence the $30T+ debt these scumbags have racked up!

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:07 am
FIDO wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:21 pm Most have never left or lived for an extended period of time outside the region. There's a whole big world that's left SEO behind. It is like going back in time when I visit. Walmart and strip malls are the talk of the town, and the biggest employers.
I'd love to see a burg high school age kid sit down in a middle school classroom in Northern VA and realize the 11 yr old next to them already speaks 3 languages fluently. Lol. Smh.

I get second hand embarrassment from Burg fans and their righteous indignation toward Ironton and portsmouth. Smh. It's cringe.
"Academics" my ass lmao
You’re talking to that “kid”. Graduated from Burg and got my undergrad degree in electrical engineering while competing against other students from all over the world. Then got my Masters degree in the same manner. Finally working in multiple Fortune 500 companies as an exec, again competing against the best of the best; not just those in Northern Virginia.

This from a “kid” who finished 25 out of 108 in his class at Burg. The better Burg students accomplished far more, including one that became the first female president of Johns Hopkins Hospital!

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:24 pm
Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:07 am

"Academics" my ass lmao
You’re talking to that “kid”. Graduated from Burg and got my undergrad degree in electrical engineering while competing against other students from all over the world. Then got my Masters degree in the same manner. Finally working in multiple Fortune 500 companies as an exec, again competing against the best of the best; not just those in Northern Virginia.

This from a “kid” who finished 25 out of 108 in his class at Burg. The better Burg students accomplished far more, including one that became the first female president of Johns Hopkins Hospital!
The exception and not the standard. I've been to wheelersburg. Lol

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:15 pm

Wealth can be obtained in corrupt ways. The scumbags in DC have been obtaining wealth robbing it from tax payers for decades while adding no value to our society. Hence the $30T+ debt these scumbags have racked up!

Ends justify the means boss. Burg can go on being moral and broke and fat I guess. Lol

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:00 pm

Ends justify the means boss. Burg can go on being moral and broke and fat I guess. Lol

Yeah, but at least we aren't corrupt!!! I'll take fat, drunk and stupid any day over the bullshit you spew.

tigercat74
Riding the Bench

Post by tigercat74 »

Is there a way to block someone?

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:00 pm

“Ends justify the means?” So you are okay with these scumbag politicians and lobbyists screwing over your hometown and the entire community where you grew up? Okay with them slowly bankrupting the entire country with their careless disregard for our tax money?

As for Burg, they are doing just fine. Should be more concerned about what these scumbags have done to Ironton.

Return to “Football”