Re: Heath @ Ironton

Post by wobycat »

FIDO wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:59 pm30
Probably a back up just trying to be aggressive

joshwheeler
Waterboy

Post by joshwheeler »

Josh Johnson is underrated. You never hear or see anything about him but has made clutch defensive plays all year.

riverRat52
Riding the Bench

Post by riverRat52 »

He’s a senior not sure if he starts, plays a lot of defense though

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:17 pm An inconsistent o line .
No continuity at Center
Lets make a qb change week 11

Lol Unreal.
They will Change QB AGAIN & Can.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Sloppy tale of two half's A win is a win no doubt ugly but it is a win.
HP next.
I'll give Heath this they came to play and gave Ironton all they wanted.
Defense finally stepped up when needed.
Closer than it should have been but penalties has been a problem all year is still a problem.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:12 pm
Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:17 pm An inconsistent o line .
No continuity at Center
Lets make a qb change week 11

Lol Unreal.
They will Change QB AGAIN & Can.
Yup its now a 2 QB system.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

joshwheeler wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:11 pm Josh Johnson is underrated. You never hear or see anything about him but has made clutch defensive plays all year.
Man 6ft3, speed and he's strong and a DAWG. I'd like to see him get a few spins on offense. Seems like he has pretty good hands too. 2 picks.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Pendleton is 11-1 this year and people complaining 😂

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

FIDO wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:59 pm Ejected for helmet to helmet as the kid was sliding on last play of game
Sloan right? He's basically been a 1st string linebacker yes?

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:39 pm Pendleton is 11-1 this year and people complaining 😂
I don't think it's complaining it's just not that weird hallmark card love letter glazing ya see here a lot. Lmao. Just talking football. No feelings apply. Crazy huh? 🤪

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

fielddaddy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:18 pm Sloppy tale of two half's A win is a win no doubt ugly but it is a win.
HP next.
Closer than it should have been but penalties has been a problem all year is still a problem.
I guess to be a good fan I have to pretend we are perfect. I suppose in seo to be loyal you need to lie and patronize. Smh.

Amazing how just talking about the game in real time unbiasedly is interpreted in seo. Man it's why I almost miss seo sometimes but then ehh nah not so much lol

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:39 pm
FIDO wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:59 pm Ejected for helmet to helmet as the kid was sliding on last play of game
Sloan right? He's basically been a 1st string linebacker yes?
#30 that's about all I know

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:43 pm
fielddaddy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:18 pm Sloppy tale of two half's A win is a win no doubt ugly but it is a win.
HP next.
I guess to be a good fan I have to pretend we are perfect. I suppose in seo to be loyal you need to lie and patronize. Smh.

Amazing how just talking about the game in real time unbiasedly is interpreted in seo. Man it's why I almost miss seo sometimes but then ehh nah not so much lol
Exactly. I dont understand the mentality. Too many egg shells for me. If you give a little constructive criticism all of a sudden you are being hateful. Blinders!!

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

FIDO wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:46 pm
HP next.

Exactly. I dont understand the mentality. Too many egg shells for me. If you have a little constructive criticism all of a sudden you are being hateful.

Every single time. But it's just part of a bigger mentality back there. Insecurity makes ya ykno love "home" from a distance.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

What kills me is I compliment and critique pretty equally.

Nope. Not good enough. Ya better remove ya shoes and kiss the ring or you're hating or complaining or "downing these kids" or whatever other b.s. smh.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:50 pm What kills me is I compliment and critique pretty equally.

Nope. Not good enough. Ya better remove ya shoes and kiss the ring or you're hating or complaining or "downing these kids" or whatever other b.s. smh.
If a hs football players spine is so weak he can't take constructive criticism he is doomed in life. Weak!! The lack of discipline in a game is a direct reflection on coaching.

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

HP next.

I love Ironton and I love Ironton football. To be honest, this isn’t a very good football team. This is probably Pendleton’s 2nd team from the bottom in his Ironton tenure. There is definitely some talent there, but not much leadership. This road ends next week against HP unless we play a perfect game and they don’t. If we can get by them, it will be over the following week. The great news out of all of this is I believe we will be better next year when we can settle on Schreck at QB, Carmon and Williams in the backfield, and Terry and Edwards out wide. Enough of the musical positions. Put players where they belong and let them play.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

HP next.

Agree with that sentiment.

Btw, what happened in the I-town game? Tuned out at half assuming IHS and Burg games were basically over. Shocked by the final Heath-IHS score.

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:57 pm
HP next.

Agree with that sentiment.

Btw, what happened in the I-town game? Tuned out at half assuming IHS and Burg games were basically over. Shocked by the final Heath-IHS score.
See my post above

Return to “Football”