November 10, 2023 Barnesville 13 - 36 Wheelersburg

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: RD 3-DV Region 19 -#7 Wheelersburg vs. # 3 Barnesville

Post by formerfcfan »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:09 am I was really happy with the drive to Hamilton township but I guess I forgot how bad that place was. One concession stand on the home side and for a D1 school, the restrooms were a joke. The mens room had 2 stalls and 3 urinals. My wife said the womens had 4 stalls. That's prety pathetic for a D1 facility.

Also, the visitor seats had no aisle to walk up to get to a seat. You had to walk up the steps, which is pretty dangerous for some of the older people. Plus, no way to get out in the front of the seats. Had to go out the back of the bleachers. Very bad setup.

Still better than having to drive to Nelsonville!!
Hamilton Township is a D3 school.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:11 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:09 am I was really happy with the drive to Hamilton township but I guess I forgot how bad that place was. One concession stand on the home side and for a D1 school, the restrooms were a joke. The mens room had 2 stalls and 3 urinals. My wife said the womens had 4 stalls. That's prety pathetic for a D1 facility.

Also, the visitor seats had no aisle to walk up to get to a seat. You had to walk up the steps, which is pretty dangerous for some of the older people. Plus, no way to get out in the front of the seats. Had to go out the back of the bleachers. Very bad setup.

Still better than having to drive to Nelsonville!!
Hamilton Township is a D3 school.

Ok, still not a good facility. Had no problem with the one concession stand. I understand they probably couldn’t get workers but the restrooms were a joke. Can’t believe these places don’t put in a better RR facility knowing a lot of people will be coming there during the season. People missed some of the 3rd qtr last night just so they could pee.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

RBH23 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:07 pm
522Pirate wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:00 pm The YRPTV YouTube broadcaster said Creed finished with 23 rushes for 281 yds and 3 td’s…

In other news…12 penalties for 85 yards…what 3 false starts in a row on that first possession of the 3rd quarter…best get that cleaned up
Penalties and the two interceptions… still stunned that the OC called pass plays in those situations. Took points off the board for Burg, and gave Barnesville hope at the end with the pic 6.

The big screen play was a great call that only required the QB to make one read. That’s the position the coaches need to put him in next week. Keep it simple!!
Agreed…the ol Keep It Simple Stupid series…it’s a series of books for anyone looking to be offended 😉 I know cause I had to read them lol

Return to “Football”