2024 Ironton Fighting Tigers

Footballfan96
Waterboy

Re: 2024 Ironton Fighting Tigers

Post by Footballfan96 »

1. Hide your wives and daughters before they are caught in the janitors closet

2. Kasey has blown so many plays and games for the burg you guys have his worthless a$$ people outside Wheelersburg has been trying to get rid of him for years he deserves no credit for the 2017 state champs cause Trent salyers audible many times like the state game cause of kaskeys poor play selection

3. You guys can have all our worthless rejects Kaleigh Pendleton, Chris prater, Scott Schmidt, and now kaskey

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Footballfan96 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 pm 1. Hide your wives and daughters before they are caught in the janitors closet

2. Kasey has blown so many plays and games for the burg you guys have his worthless a$$ people outside Wheelersburg has been trying to get rid of him for years he deserves no credit for the 2017 state champs cause Trent salyers audible many times like the state game cause of kaskeys poor play selection

3. You guys can have all our worthless rejects Kaleigh Pendleton, Chris prater, Scott Schmidt, and now kaskey
What Scott Schmidt ever do to Burg other than fully support all their athletic programs? Pretty sure “worthless” not applicable to him either. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by art_vandelay on Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bfan99
Freshman Team

Post by Bfan99 »

Footballfan96 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 pm 1. Hide your wives and daughters before they are caught in the janitors closet

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

omg lol :lol: point 3 sent me

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

art_vandelay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:57 pm

What Scott Schmidt ever do to Burg other than fully support all their athletic programs? Pretty sure “worthless” not applicable to him either. :lol: :lol:
iykyk

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

It appears we have an answer to who Ironton will play in the classic as well as who else will be there might be jumping the gun but
Manchester (GA) vs. Chardon @ Ironton
Benedictine (GA) vs. Cincinnati Moeller @ Ironton
St. Francis (NY) @ Ironton

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Also heard they picked up Youngstown Mooney!

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:30 am It appears we have an answer to who Ironton will play in the classic as well as who else will be there might be jumping the gun but
Manchester (GA) vs. Chardon @ Ironton
Benedictine (GA) vs. Cincinnati Moeller @ Ironton
St. Francis (NY) @ Ironton
Officail schedule released as of yet?

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

REDMEN95 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:32 pm Also heard they picked up Youngstown Mooney!
So the last two games are St. Francis outta NY and youngstown mooney?.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

REDMEN95 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:32 pm Also heard they picked up Youngstown Mooney!
& Bishop Sycamore

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:57 am
& Bishop Sycamore
So irontons has 11 regular season games? How did they pick up 3 opponents with only 2 open dates?

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Can someone tag a mod and ask them why this is permitted but i was banned for 3 days for callin a burg wr a portsmouth recruit and the reason given was "named a coach or player by name."

I am curious how that works?

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Tri_State79 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:02 pm

Can someone tag a mod and ask them why this is permitted but i was banned for 3 days for callin a burg wr a portsmouth recruit and the reason given was "named a coach or player by name."

I’m coming off a month ban myself. I’m thinking maybe you need one of those

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Obviously you can’t state context without getting banned again, but my guess is you personally insulted a player(s). If that’s the case, the ban was legit. No question you have done that over and over so surprised they just banned you for it.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

RBH23 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:49 pm

Obviously you can’t state context without getting banned again, but my guess is you personally insulted a player(s). If that’s the case, the ban was legit. No question you have done that over and over so surprised they just banned you for it.
I asked about a portsmouth wr that hit the portal to burg and I got banned. Burg fans do this to ironton kids on seops daily. Wondering what the difference is per the posted rules?

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Tri_State79 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:00 pm
& Bishop Sycamore
So irontons has 11 regular season games? How did they pick up 3 opponents with only 2 open dates?

Bishop Sycamore is not real so that is not an 11th game. I am unaware of the Mooney pick up and the games for the classic are not officially announced by Ironton but they have been listed online that these teams are playing and where they will be

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 pm

I’m coming off a month ban myself. I’m thinking maybe you need one of those
They are pretty ineffective. 😭

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:00 pm

& Bishop Sycamore

Bishop Sycamore is not real so that is not an 11th game. I am unaware of the Mooney pick up and the games for the classic are not officially announced by Ironton but they have been listed online that these teams are playing and where they will be
Ok. So im gonna assume there are still two open dates presently. Ty.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State79 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:00 pm

I asked about a portsmouth wr that hit the portal to burg and I got banned. Burg fans do this to ironton kids on seops daily. Wondering what the difference is per the posted rules?
I haven’t seen any other fans of any other school bash players like you. That’s the difference.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

RBH23 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:14 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:00 pm

I haven’t seen any other fans of any other school bash players like you. That’s the difference.
I have collected screenshots and did lots of research on this site. Wanna bet? Lol

Return to “Football”