Irontons Terry and Johnson BOTH receive Penn State offers today on official GameDay visits

Tri_State79
Varsity

Irontons Terry and Johnson BOTH receive Penn State offers today on official GameDay visits

Post by Tri_State79 »

State College, PA
Attachments
Screenshot_20231118_131723_Facebook.jpg

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Irontons Terry and Johnson BOTH receive Penn State offers today on official GameDay visits

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I just seen that, awesome!!

art_vandelay
SE

Re: Irontons Terry and Johnson BOTH receive Penn State offers today on official GameDay visits

Post by art_vandelay »

Congrats to both…pretty cool to see.*

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

No wonder Penn State can’t beat Ohio State or Michigan

Jumper45
Riding the Bench

Post by Jumper45 »

Super trooper wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:25 am No wonder Penn State can’t beat Ohio State or Michigan
WOULD YOU BE ONE OF THE IRONTON HATERS.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

IDT I have ever seen Tri-State Players from one squad getting so many power conference offers.

This is Simply amazing!!!

Congrats!

Good luck!

& get ready for some great education & football action!

1- more year in High School & WHEREVER you choose to attend college awaits!!

Continue to study & work hard & this will build strength & character on & off the field & great opportunities will keep happening!

How incredibly exciting to see this unfold!!!

Good Luck & May GOD continue to bless you!!!

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

Are any of the current division One recruits from southeastern ohio actually getting playing time At the college level. I know carrico except for this past week has been on special teams for ohio State

SmallTown
Waterboy

Post by SmallTown »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:20 am IDT I have ever seen Tri-State Players from one squad getting so many power conference offers.

Congrats!

Good luck!

Continue to study & work hard & this will build strength & character on & off the field & great opportunities will keep happening!

Theres no proof. Its just as likely that they were there as an unofficial visit.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

SmallTown wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:53 am
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:20 am IDT I have ever seen Tri-State Players from one squad getting so many power conference offers.

Congrats!

Good luck!

Theres no proof. Its just as likely that they were there as an unofficial visit.
Look up Shaun Terry and Josh Johnson on 247Sport, it shows all of their offers, which both includes Penn St.

GRFan
Varsity

Post by GRFan »

Congratulations to both. What a great opportunity

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Pretty impressive
Attachments
Screenshot_20231121_193037_Facebook.jpg

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:49 am

Congrats!

Good luck!

Look up Shaun Terry and Josh Johnson on 247Sport, it shows all of their offers, which both includes Penn St.
His question was dishonest and meant as a slight.

Or he's dumb and doesn't know how to use Google.

One or the other.

SmallTown
Waterboy

Post by SmallTown »

Tri_State79 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:37 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:49 am

His question was dishonest and meant as a slight.

Or he's dumb and doesn't know how to use Google.

One or the other.
We will see. All schools do it and its just marketing fluff. Carpenter to kansas, the south point kid to akron, rh had a kid "visit" miami, its all just bs. Let me know when its on the dotted line. Penn st has offered 150+ kids probably. All these college visits are charity, kids that have no business on the sidelines.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

I wanna know what the offer details. I'd also like to know the extent of playing time these youngins are getting.

We can all agree very few of SEO kids will see the NFL practice field let alone Sunday. Education should be first and foremost.

I guess what I'm saying is very few in our area will see the playing field in D-1 schools. If the offers aren't for a full ride, educationally, then what is the point.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Tri_State79 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:31 pm Pretty impressive
Crickets

Return to “Football”