Ironton and Marion Local coaching staffs collab

Baldeagle
Varsity

Re: Ironton and Marion Local coaching staffs collab

Post by Baldeagle »

TomUnessa wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:16 pm
TigerBob wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:59 pm Seo is the softest, most redneck area full of losers. Which makes me want to post about it all day long!
Ya Bunch of “pop” drinkin , “sauce” eaten, “driven slow In the passing lane”, Old Milwaukee lovin, Hallmark writin, Gatlinburg/Myrtle Beach vacationing, Lynyrd Skynyrd listenin, Billy Bob hillbillies lol. 😂😂👍
Lol I’m pretty much describing myself with the exception of Old Milwaukee(I’m more of a Yeungling fan) and Lynyrd Skynyrd(definitely Metallica👍).
Honestly I’ve seen some really good football over the years in Southern Ohio. No shame👍
What’s wrong with Old Mill? Btw…… is it made in bottles still? I would love that.

TomUnessa
Riding the Bench

Post by TomUnessa »

Baldeagle wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:11 pm
TigerBob wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:59 pm Seo is the softest, most redneck area full of losers. Which makes me want to post about it all day long!
Ya Bunch of “pop” drinkin , “sauce” eaten, “driven slow In the passing lane”, Old Milwaukee lovin, Hallmark writin, Gatlinburg/Myrtle Beach vacationing, Lynyrd Skynyrd listenin, Billy Bob hillbillies lol. 😂😂👍
Lol I’m pretty much describing myself with the exception of Old Milwaukee(I’m more of a Yeungling fan) and Lynyrd Skynyrd(definitely Metallica👍).
Honestly I’ve seen some really good football over the years in Southern Ohio. No shame👍
What’s wrong with Old Mill? Btw…… is it made in bottles still? I would love that.
Nothing wrong with Old mill lol. Use to be my go to. Haven’t seen it n bottles. Last time I drank it was tall boy cans about 10 years ago. I will say Old Mill is a hell of a marinade for a good steak👍👍

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

The kids that listen to HIP Hop go to the NFL. 😉 Ask Joe Burrow. Went to Baton Rouge and got some seasoning on that chicken. Lol.

Seo is Wonderbread. Short. Slow. Soft. Lol.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

TomUnessa wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:14 pm

Nothing wrong with Old mill lol. Use to be my go to. Haven’t seen it n bottles. Last time I drank it was tall boy cans about 10 years ago. I will say Old Mill is a hell of a marinade for a good steak👍👍

Drinking is a waste of time and domestic beer is water.. Just smoke a fatty & have a Guiness Stout.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Vegas and Miami over Tennesee and Myrtle beach. You may as well vacation at Walmart. 🤣 🤣 🤣

TomUnessa
Riding the Bench

Post by TomUnessa »

Tri_State79 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:15 pm

Drinking is a waste of time and domestic beer is water.. Just smoke a fatty & have a Guiness Stout.
Ok👍I have no problem with a room temperature Guinness or a Ice cold Stella Artois. Or even Heineken if I got the extra change in my pocket

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State79 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:16 pm

Vegas and Miami over Tennesee and Myrtle beach. You may as well vacation at Walmart. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Guinness beer, Vegas, and Miami. 👍👍👍

Nashville is not too bad (although no Vegas). MB sucks!

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

RBH23 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:31 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:16 pm

Guinness beer, Vegas, and Miami. 👍👍👍

Nashville is not too bad (although no Vegas). MB sucks!
Love Nashville

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

TomUnessa wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:22 pm

Ok👍I have no problem with a room temperature Guinness or a Ice cold Stella Artois. Or even Heineken if I got the extra change in my pocket
Now we're talking

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

TomUnessa wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:22 pm

Room temp guiness. You got some blue blood in ya. Lol. Good taste.

CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

RBH23 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:13 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:58 pm If you ever think you are the smartest guy in the room, then you’re in the wrong room. Good move to visit a juggernaut to see how to improve things in Ironton.
Absolutely agree! Very smart move on Pendleton’s part.
Yes, very smart move by Ironton.

SiderSammy
Riding the Bench

Post by SiderSammy »

CoachRock06 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:56 am
danicalifornia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:58 pm If you ever think you are the smartest guy in the room, then you’re in the wrong room. Good move to visit a juggernaut to see how to improve things in Ironton.
Very smart to reach out and learn something new from proven champions. At least you can say they care about getting better, We wouldn’t know anything about that, Way to egotistical over this way.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

SiderSammy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:04 am

Very smart to reach out and learn something new from proven champions. At least you can say they care about getting better, We wouldn’t know anything about that, Way to egotistical over this way.
I’m not sure you can say that. Coaches have opportunities to go to many coaching clinics that have very successful coaches speak and share. Just because Ironton went to Marion local, doesn’t mean other coaches are sitting at home not wanting to get better. Ironton just put it out there on social media.

SiderSammy
Riding the Bench

Post by SiderSammy »

wobycat wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:14 am
SiderSammy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:04 am

I’m not sure you can say that. Coaches have opportunities to go to many coaching clinics that have very successful coaches speak and share. Just because Ironton went to Marion local, doesn’t mean other coaches are sitting at home not wanting to get better. Ironton just put it out there on social media.
I’m sure others in the area might, PW doesn’t seem to. If you care enough you will find a way to get better. I think it would be in the best interest of our players if they did.

boss8
JV Team

Post by boss8 »

Very smart by Ironton, and probably a very good use of time. Marion Local may be (pound for pound) the best football program in the state. I remember going to the state championships a few years ago and talking to one of their coaches, and they said there were less than 20 boys in the school who didn't play football, lol. Crazy in today's day and age.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

boss8 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:32 pm Very smart by Ironton, and probably a very good use of time. Marion Local may be (pound for pound) the best football program in the state. I remember going to the state championships a few years ago and talking to one of their coaches, and they said there were less than 20 boys in the school who didn't play football, lol. Crazy in today's day and age.
100% agree they are, pound for pound, the best program in the state. They are the poster child for what happens when there is complete buy in from players, administration, and most importantly, from parents. Parents letting their kids be coached and challenged is perhaps the most difficult thing to achieve in high school sports today. When those things come together, you see what the results are. The blueprint is there. While no one else may replicate it, I would think it would be worth virtually everyone’s time to try. Good on Ironton for making the effort.

Return to “Football”