JV Team

Re: SEO and the S is for SOFT

Post by SugarDaddy »

As if everyone didn’t already know.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Click the username. Click add foe. Won’t see his posts!

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

"S" is for Sensitive. They cannot accept constructive criticism. SEO and the fan support is the best I've ever seen. But, they cannot accept a differing point of view when it comes to the product produced on the field. I dont lose sleep over any of this nonsense. I wish the kids the best and they should take advantage of any educational opportunity presented to them. Because, at the end of the day the Burrow's of the region are an anomaly.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

FIDO wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:26 am "S" is for Sensitive. They cannot accept constructive criticism. SEO and the fan support is the best I've ever seen. But, they cannot accept a differing point of view when it comes to the product produced on the field. I dont lose sleep over any of this nonsense. I wish the kids the best and they should take advantage of any educational opportunity presented to them. Because, at the end of the day the Burrow's of the region are an anomaly.
The Burrow's of ANY region are an anomaly

CuckooNest
Riding the Bench

Post by CuckooNest »

Bird Dog wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:50 am
FIDO wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:26 am "S" is for Sensitive. They cannot accept constructive criticism. SEO and the fan support is the best I've ever seen. But, they cannot accept a differing point of view when it comes to the product produced on the field. I dont lose sleep over any of this nonsense. I wish the kids the best and they should take advantage of any educational opportunity presented to them. Because, at the end of the day the Burrow's of the region are an anomaly.
The Burrow's of ANY region are an anomaly
And you proved his point.

Return to “Football”