Gallia Academy 2024

Prep Expert

Re: Gallia Academy 2024

Post by Prep Expert »

If the academy has to triple post this job on OHSAA website, then have to post it for assistants too? Hmmmm No one creditable is coming here to this fire storm… better go get Penrod when this goes up in flames after year one.

GAHS 7481 afraid you’re not an expert of GAHS history
Check my history, I know what I’m talking about.
Meigs by 2 TDs if they call the dogs off at the end, I’d run it up if I were them.

tackle81
Waterboy

Post by tackle81 »

Only thing Meigs has going for them is their new turf field that they do not deserve. Gallia will win, mainly because they actually know how to. 2-8 vs 9-3, I know who I’m picking.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

LOL

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

If online roster was right GA Lost 13 SRs but most was skilled players QB back looks like some nice lineman back,but the hit was hard on backs receivers, just got wait see how it plays out.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

You may be speaking the truth ? Lost a lot player wise, can't say nothing about the New Coach, just got to wait and see how it plays out ?

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

Let’s grade the current situation by positions of need.

Score board keeper guy- not returning
Ticket takers- not returning
Line painters- gone too
Weight Lifting Program- none
Who’s unable to keep all systems running by delegating all this?

Offense coaching will be better this year
QB- F, cannot find enough equipment at Zides to put on this kid for protection, word is he might consider transferring to Point.
TE- D- TE will be kicking on Special teams… has ability but will be more of a kicker this year.
WR- F won’t have 100 catches/ Screens do not count
Line- F, dunno who to block
RB- F going to get lit up like

Defense - F

Ohio1979
Riding the Bench

Post by Ohio1979 »

Prep Expert wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:33 am Remember, you heard it first from the expert. Dumpster fire of a season. They’ll have this job posted again in November, probably screw up the process again in hopes someone with coaching experience applies.
Can you really run off this coach if he has no talent to work with lol

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

No

FrostBite42
Waterboy

Post by FrostBite42 »

I think some of you jerks forget that this 'talent' you speak of are children.
Children that work their butts off year-round to succeed at this sport just for you dumb dumbs to sit behind a keyboard and talk a bunch of trash. Grow up. Either show up and support the program or shut up.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

I wonder what the excuses will be after The Blue Devils dismantle and embarrass Meigs again this year?

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

I don't believe any of that nonsense.

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

And to think that there are also people who believe they know everything.

tackle81
Waterboy

Post by tackle81 »

Prep Expert wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:12 am Let’s grade the current situation by positions of need.

Score board keeper guy- not returning
Ticket takers- not returning
Line painters- gone too
Weight Lifting Program- none
Who’s unable to keep all systems running by delegating all this?

Offense coaching will be better this year
QB- F, cannot find enough equipment at Zides to put on this kid for protection, word is he might consider transferring to Point.
TE- D- TE will be kicking on Special teams… has ability but will be more of a kicker this year.
WR- F won’t have 100 catches/ Screens do not count
Line- F, dunno who to block
RB- F going to get lit up like

Defense - F
Who’s the TE… Its gonna be detrimental to gallia if they can’t replace their score keeper guy, so i can see what you mean. also, i think QB is more of a hibbetts sports type of guy. just saying

tackle81
Waterboy

Post by tackle81 »

Oh no, not Ohio1979 making negative comments about teenagers but getting mad when others do it :o :?

Ohio1979
Riding the Bench

Post by Ohio1979 »

What are you talking about? Someone above rated the entire team as an F in all positions, I was going off of that. This was more for calling for this coaches head if the team is as bad as some say. When did I say something negative about teenagers. Im assuming you were on an Ironton thread hating on my Tigers and I came to their defense.

Fballislife
Waterboy

Re: GA football

Post by Fballislife »

JChipwood wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:51 am School bd member told me an asset coach told the team at halftime they were playing like a bunch of 9u33ies. This specific person had a grandson on the team that took offense to that statement and told his mom. May have been other strikes but this individuals axe to grind was based upon that one statement. Don’t know the whole story but I do know that to be a fact.
Need to let coaches coach. Everyone is raising boys that want to be girls. Let someone be tough on your kid if you’re to soft as a parent.

Sideline Sammy
Waterboy

Post by Sideline Sammy »

Seems they have hired. Who is the new coach??

Return to “Football”