Will Blue Devil Nation ever get it right?

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Will Blue Devil Nation ever get it right?

Post by Rebel Yell »

Cant believe Gallia County is losing one of it's own and letting Kole go to F'n Brunswick HS. When is someone gonna put these rich Pr**ks in their place and get them to leave coaches alone? We were on the verge of building a program similar to Ironton and now we are back to square one. Who do we think we are gonna hire? Bill Belichick? Its simple. Hire a good coach. Feed him a steady supply of GAs superior athletes and leave him alone. We would have been 10-0 this year with Kole now I see a mass exodus of kids to the county school again where they will get subpar coaching and accomplish nothing. This is so frustrating.

Geronimo
SEOP

Re: Will Blue Devil Nation ever get it right?

Post by Geronimo »

One and gone or maybe 2 keep destroying it, LOL who wants a job like that ❓

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

You guys have any linemen in the portal? Asking for a friend.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:43 pm You guys have any linemen in the portal? Asking for a friend.
That's funny.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I don’t know why people think rich people ran cole off. When after a football game… Trust me one of the people speaking out loudest was the player and parents of a 4 year starter. When you tell someone when that if they don’t like something take it to the board, why are shocked when they take it to the board?

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Short answer? No

Long answer? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....*inhales* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

svac83 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:26 am I don’t know why people think rich people ran cole off. When after a football game… Trust me one of the people speaking out loudest was the player and parents of a 4 year starter. When you tell someone when that if they don’t like something take it to the board, why are shocked when they take it to the board?
Daddy ball.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

One way to quiet the boo birds is to win every home game. I can help with that.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

It could be that you play facilities are bad.

Ohiorules
Waterboy

Post by Ohiorules »

svac83 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:26 am I don’t know why people think rich people ran cole off. When after a football game… Trust me one of the people speaking out loudest was the player and parents of a 4 year starter. When you tell someone when that if they don’t like something take it to the board, why are shocked when they take it to the board?
The family complaining was not the parent of a four year starter but someone who played their junior senior year

Return to “Football”