Who’s your top players to watch this upcoming 2024 season?? TSL,TVC, or other local leagues!!

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Who’s your top players to watch this upcoming 2024 season?? TSL,TVC, or other local leagues!!

Post by Feedme#2WarrenFB »

Football is right around the corner what players should we have on our radar this year ??

TigerALUM99
Waterboy

Re: Who’s your top players to watch this upcoming 2024 season?? TSL,TVC, or other local leagues!!

Post by TigerALUM99 »

Anyone coached by Jimmy Peyton. He’s building a D1 recruiting program at Warren.

beg003
All Conference

Re: Who’s your top players to watch this upcoming 2024 season?? TSL,TVC, or other local leagues!!

Post by beg003 »

For Warren, I’d say the obvious ones are Tanner Pepper, Jacob Sealey, Eric Carr, Nick Cressey, Landon Fairbanks, Tanner Gorham, Aden Strahler, and Devin Legleitner. Sealey and Pepper are returning 1st Team All-District, with Pepper already being a two time first team honoree as a sophomore. If I was betting, I’d have Carr and Legleitner down for big years. Some other guys who should contribute are Owen Thompson, Nehemiah Reeder (coming off an ACL), Owen Bookman, and Landon Summers. If Jace Hilverding plays, he’s another kid who could contribute. Upside is there, they just have to play to it.

Meech
Waterboy

Post by Meech »

Warren with a lot of skill and experience returning. SHOULD be a very competitive team led by Pepper and Sealey. Sealey really surprised me last year, looking forward to see what he does in year two at Qb. As for Hilverding, I’ve heard he is and I’ve heard he isn’t playing. Hope he does, be interesting to see where he fits in after missing all of last year.

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Warren also has a couple players to watch on there line and that’s Owen Bookman and Tanner Gorham !

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

I also the Jones boy from Waterford is one to keep an eye on also !

Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

Post by Notsofastmyfriend »

beg003 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:07 pm For Warren, I’d say the obvious ones are Tanner Pepper, Jacob Sealey, Eric Carr, Nick Cressey, Landon Fairbanks, Tanner Gorham, Aden Strahler, and Devin Legleitner. Sealey and Pepper are returning 1st Team All-District, with Pepper already being a two time first team honoree as a sophomore. If I was betting, I’d have Carr and Legleitner down for big years. Some other guys who should contribute are Owen Thompson, Nehemiah Reeder (coming off an ACL), Owen Bookman, and Landon Summers. If Jace Hilverding plays, he’s another kid who could contribute. Upside is there, they just have to play to it.
Why didn’t you just say Warren TEAM? Only one you left out was the kicker.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:14 pm
beg003 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:07 pm For Warren, I’d say the obvious ones are Tanner Pepper, Jacob Sealey, Eric Carr, Nick Cressey, Landon Fairbanks, Tanner Gorham, Aden Strahler, and Devin Legleitner. Sealey and Pepper are returning 1st Team All-District, with Pepper already being a two time first team honoree as a sophomore. If I was betting, I’d have Carr and Legleitner down for big years. Some other guys who should contribute are Owen Thompson, Nehemiah Reeder (coming off an ACL), Owen Bookman, and Landon Summers. If Jace Hilverding plays, he’s another kid who could contribute. Upside is there, they just have to play to it.
Why didn’t you just say Warren TEAM? Only one you left out was the kicker.
You’re free to give your list. All those guys are contributors and have the potential for good years.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Clayton Miller of Fort Frye is a stud not sure if he will play Rb or Qb. Fort Frye has 5 lineman back that started a game last year. Hesson and Tyce Beardsley will be fun to watch. Fort Frye also returns 2 great lineman in Nicholson and Ross. Snodgrass is teams fastest player coming off a torn acl tho.

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:35 pm Clayton Miller of Fort Frye is a stud not sure if he will play Rb or Qb. Fort Frye has 5 lineman back that started a game last year. Hesson and Tyce Beardsley will be fun to watch. Fort Frye also returns 2 great lineman in Nicholson and Ross. Snodgrass is teams fastest player coming off a torn acl tho.
Miller definitely is a stud !!

Meech
Waterboy

Post by Meech »

Fairbanks could have a big season with some solid lineman to run behind.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Think all 4 TSL teams will make playoffs.

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Meech wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:54 am Fairbanks could have a big season with some solid lineman to run behind.
Warrens backfield will be there strength this year !!

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:13 pm Think all 4 TSL teams will make playoffs.
Marietta had 13 seniors graduating so will see how that affects them !

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Belpre Junior Bass is one too watch also !!

Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

Post by Notsofastmyfriend »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:37 pm
Meech wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:54 am Fairbanks could have a big season with some solid lineman to run behind.
Need to replace 3 senior linemen up the middle. Can’t run without holes up the middle.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:37 pm
Three threats to run the ball. Carr is good on the edges, Fairbanks is good between the tackles, and teams have to account for Sealey.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:13 pm Think all 4 TSL teams will make playoffs.
Do you have any idea what Point brings back? I thought I remembered seeing 14, 74, and the tight end all graduate this year. Also heard their coach stepped down, but not sure how true it is.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:38 pm
Marietta had 13 seniors graduating so will see how that affects them !
The schedule is very workable. Year 3 of the wing T.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

beg003 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:10 pm
Do you have any idea what Point brings back? I thought I remembered seeing 14, 74, and the tight end all graduate this year. Also heard their coach stepped down, but not sure how true it is.
Yea I’m not real sure. 74 was the best player in the TSL

Return to “Football”