Jeff Berry

bfry
JV Team

Jeff Berry

Post by bfry »

Former Minford head football coach and long time football official/baseball and softball umpire Jeff Berry passed last Thursday. I know many on this site knew him in one capacity or another. I enjoyed talking to Jeff on the sidelines and outside of ball through the years. He contributed a lot of time to the youth of our area. Rest in Peace Jeff.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Jeff Berry

Post by greygoose »

R.I.P

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Visitation is tonight from 5-8pm at Melcher Funeral Home in Portsmouth, OH. and again tomorrow morning from 11am until noon. Jeff was a frequent sub at Northwest High School and Green High School. He will be missed.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Knew Jeff through his son, he was a great guy. Praying for the family during this time.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Prayers for his family

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

Prayers for friends and family. I never recall this man without a smile or kind words during my time roaming the halls of Minford High School. It's the little things in life that really matter, a friendly hello, or a smile can make a difference that goes a long way. I also recall hearing the stories of the great team he had in 1985.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

I played for him in high school. Coached wih him. Great friend. Jeff Berry was one of a kind.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Jeff was such a great guy. I always enjoyed talking to him. I know my son thought very highly of him. R.I.P. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family.

paulwheeler
Riding the Bench

Post by paulwheeler »

Prayers

Return to “Football”