Nelsonville-York football history website

OSU22
Varsity

Nelsonville-York football history website

Post by OSU22 »

https://sites.google.com/view/nybucks/home

Over the last few months, I have been working on completing this website that will now forever be a living document of the Nelsonville-York Football program, from the consolidation to present day. Through the use of original stat sheets, newspapers, state documents, school documents, personal interviews, over 450 films of Buckeye football, and everything else I have compiled throughout the last 8 years, I have FINALLY been able to put everything in ONE PLACE!

This website not only tells stories of our tradition and our history, but it gives our program a sense of pride to know that we will continue to add to it and strengthen our program every season.

Within this site you will find;

• a breakdown of the history behind the consolidation of our school.

• The story behind WHY we are the BUCKEYES!

• A year-by-year breakdown of each season from 1967 through present day, including the team picture, the schedule and score of every game, team captains, all conference selections, all district selections and all state selections, as well as a few pictures from each season.

• A breakdown of our former head coaches

• every TVC Most Valuable Player

• Every All State Selection and information on each of them

• Our record book

• A list of every NY Buckeye to further their academic and athletic career at the next level

• a list of "Buckeye Firsts." Who scored the first every rushing TD in school history? Find out here!

• And finally, our video archive. I have uploaded every game that I have digitially converted onto my youtube channel. Scroll down to the year you want to watch a game from, click on the team you'd like to watch, and you'll be taken straight to the game on youtube.

I hope you all find as much enjoyment from viewing the website as I did creating it. Thank you also to Nathan Dugan for assisting me through the process and helping me create something special for our program.

Go Bucks!!!!

Return to “Football”