09 Browns

ace63
SE

Re: 09 Browns

Post by ace63 »

CANNIBAL wrote:come on guys give my browns some love i know everyone doesn't give them credit at
all,but i feel as they are gonna suprise some ppl this year.
steelers 12-4
browns 10-6
ravens 8- 8
bengals 1-15

Bengals one game ????? I will take that bet and spot you 6 games. I think you got the browns and bengals backwards. Bengals won more games than the browns last year without palmer and some rookie qb.
I think your chosing with your heart and not your mind. And showing what you really think of cinci. Still there is a train coming down the tracks, hope your team is ready. cinci is.

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

ok ok sorrrrrryyyyy!!!
:oops:

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

is this any better???
bengals 7-9

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Well thats a little better. :-D Coming from a browns fans, thats a whole lot better. :-D But we can talk all we want. But we will have to wait and see. I thought cinci would do better last year. But when you lose more than half your team and qb , things go down hill quick. It will be interesting this year. I cant wait. Just like last year i did not think the cards would go to superbowl. You never know . ( maybe the browns will surprize everyone) :shock:

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

yea exactly noone expected the cards to even make the playoffs or have a winning season, but since i'm a ohio guy i love the browns and always rute for the bengals too. :122245

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Wow, I'm a big Browns fan but it would take a magic carpet for them to make it to the Super Bowl this year. Still, hope springs eternal and I don't think they will stink up the joint like a lot of people seem to expect.

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

yeah i know, i mean i got this strong feeling the browns are going to do something this season.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

well, clevland doesnt know who there starting qb is yet, than cribbs,dawson and jackson show up and demaned new deals. Dawson said he is making less than half of what cinci bengals kicker makes. Jackson is making $640,000 this year and cribbs said he is worth more than the 1 million he will be making. They really dont need this to happen now before start of season.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Hey i getcha im a dolphins fan i had a 1-15 season two years ago. it hurt and well i didnt know what to say to anyone about the dolphins. I acutally said 5-11 or 4-12 for last season. they ended up 11-5 and div. champs. hey it will happen to the browns.....some day.

Return to “Pro Sports”