ufc

CANNIBAL
All Conference

ufc

Post by CANNIBAL »

did any see rashad evans get knocked out last night in the 2 round??

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Re: ufc

Post by bigtimehitter »

I ordered that fight and i was honestlty shocked, I thought it would be a quick knockout....in Evans side. Wasn't really worth the 45 bucks......

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

haha yeah me too. i expected evans to easily just knock him out but i guess not.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

im glad he got knocked out, but i hated seeing machida doing it. I would have rather watched Liddell do it

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

me too man i've been a but chuck fan ever since i started watching the ufc.
i wish chuck would be his old self again and start knocking everyone out and
not him getting knocked out. :evil:

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

suprised about the actual fight, but not about the outcome... i figured evans would lose, b/c no one can find a sparring partner that fights like mochida... i figured it would go into the second round, and i thought that evans would sit back and look to counter... that would have been his best bet, but he really didnt know what to do against mochida and i think lyoto will defedn his light heavy weight title for a long time.

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

yea me too. :122245

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

bigtimehitter wrote:im glad he got knocked out, but i hated seeing machida doing it. I would have rather watched Liddell do it

yea i wished chuck would have knocked rashad out.

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

chuck is done, watching his loosing streaks as of late, everyone else has noticed what i've been saying, chuck leaves his chin open way too much. he will throw a wild hook and he eats nasty counters right to the chin, normally ending in a KO loss for chuck... still hate to see him in an alley somewhere. lol

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

PirateFan_2010 wrote:chuck is done, watching his loosing streaks as of late, everyone else has noticed what i've been saying, chuck leaves his chin open way too much. he will throw a wild hook and he eats nasty counters right to the chin, normally ending in a KO loss for chuck... still hate to see him in an alley somewhere. lol

He could not touch you. Being a professional fighter, his hands are really considered deadly weapons. And even if he just threw a jab at you, he could be charged with attempted murder.

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

boogerred wrote:
PirateFan_2010 wrote:chuck is done, watching his loosing streaks as of late, everyone else has noticed what i've been saying, chuck leaves his chin open way too much. he will throw a wild hook and he eats nasty counters right to the chin, normally ending in a KO loss for chuck... still hate to see him in an alley somewhere. lol

He could not touch you. Being a professional fighter, his hands are really considered deadly weapons. And even if he just threw a jab at you, he could be charged with attempted murder.

are you really going to take a post that serious??? wow thats one of the dumbest things ive read on here lol ... so your are saying that you wouldnt care to meet him in an alley ... lol lame

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Maybe to ask for an autograph!

Otherwise, it would never happen!

For several reasons:
1. Chuck Liddell's a celebrity and would not go in an alley alone b/c he has too much to lose.
2. Chuck wouldn't go in an alley b/c other weapons are used in alleys that are not allowed in the octagon. I don't care how great a fighter you are, a gun is not something you would want to take on.
3. Chuck is a smart person, knowing that it would cost him the rest of his career to get in a street fight with someone. He has actually talked about that sort of thing before. I don't exactly remember the show, but he was talking about how he has to be careful when he goes out to bars, because some idiot may want to start something with him.
4. Chuck is a fighter in the UFC and their contracts prohibit that type of fighting.
5. I am not a cave man and do not have to solve my problems with violence.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

Did I see correctly that Kimbo Slice is going to be part of the Ultimate Fighter contenders?

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Kimbo Slice does need someone who knows how to train him. I have seen his fights on youtube and he is a beast, but he is a street brawler. He was embarassed in that TV match he had awhile back.

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

boogerred... you are an idiot, i would perfer to not ever see another one of your posts because you are simply an idiot

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

that is great:

you say I am an idiot and your reasoning is because I am an idiot! If you are going to insult someone, have justification, or you look like a goon.

Sounds like someone is either an idiot himself or is not smart enough to even be considered an idiot! :lol:

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

Fer us old Navy people, it is 'Eye-Dee-Ten-Tango'

Fer the Army peeple, it is 'One Delta Ten Tango'

And for the noids, it is 1D10T

And none of them fit Boogerred.

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

listen boog... if i wanted to i would go ham on you... which means to go off on someone... but the thing is, you aren't making me mad by posting good points, you are making me mad by posting ignorant things, so i'm not going to say anything about you, because for me to make fun of someone so low already (b/c of your posts) would be like me kicking someone while they were down, and no one like that...

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

just make sure you don't cry, because the tears (which do contain water) may cause your team to lose!!!! :lol:

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

hillarious.. get a life

Return to “Pro Sports”