2010 REDS

Who will win the NL Central?

Total votes: 0

BBallin fool
SEOP

Re: 2010 REDS

Post by BBallin fool »

Volquez??? :roll: Hit the door Cordero!!! :evil: Masset did well can't believe :arrow: I said that. :o :shock: Hope Phillips is ok!!! GO REDS!!!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

I will take 6.2 innings of 1 run baseball from a Reds starter each and every time and twice on Sunday. The D helped him a lot,especially Nix's great play early. He still falls behind too many hitters and needs more command of his pitches of course.But he has outstanding stuff,especially his change.Year from Tommy John.Of course it would be nice to have a healthy Josh Hamilton in the middle of your lineup :122249 :) But hopefully the trade will work out down the road.EV did win 17 2 years ago. Travis tommorrow? Keep pounding inside young man and commanding that cutter. Broom anyone?

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Falling behind thats base runners .

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

GO REDS!!!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Miggie at 2nd and in thre 2-hole. Juan Francisco at third hitting behind Bruce.Heisey in CF. Hanny catching. Been raining. Wind blowing out I believe. Diamond on the mound for the Cubs.Struck out 10 Brewers last start.I hope Travis Wood keeps doing what he does well. Could be fairly high-scoring with the wind. Go Reds......

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Crap call....crap D........Bruuuuuuce

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Great win :-D ...Series sweep.... There are 2 teams in Ohio that bring out real passion in real honest-to-God sports fans in Ohio and that is the Cinncinati Reds and the Cleveland Browns. College or Pro. The Browns,when they do win another World Championship,will be such a thrill for these fans. And it will happen.Just a matter of time. But Now is Now. 50 ballgames left. How about our REDS in a title chase?....Something else,isnt it? :-D ..... The series against the Birds is important but it is not the season. Lots of huge games left,no matter what......I thought Travis did well...it was so easy there for awhile for him to just throw the 2 and 4 seamer in and out and up and down that he forgot about his curveball and change,which are both plus pitches for him and the combo of all can make him special down the road. Bruce had 3 knocks which is nice. Gomes with 4 walks.... :122246 :12223 ..cant believe it...Joey went oppy....Janish played well.....Francisco showed his cannon ;-) ...and Phillips and Scotty rested to get ready. Jordan Smith looked good again,and if you are a "REAL" FAN of this team,who could not love Ryan Hannigan. What a tough guy. And Heisey is doing just fine. Carpenter is tough.Great curveball.Mikey Leake needs to keep us in the game.I think he will. Jaime Garcia can be had. He is entering "no-mans" land as a rookie also. And Johnny C. has looked so much better the last 6 weeks or so.I mean he is baby Pedro if he locates. And then Bronson and Wainright Wed. afternoon. What a series :122245 ...Along with The Browns getting ready to do battle,great time to be an Ohio sports fan.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Too bad Dusty isn't more like Sparky "Cap'n Hook" Anderson. I like this Woods kid. He has a lot of stuff and doesn't depend on one or two pitche but he seems to be good for six innings. You'd think Dusty would at least start the bullpne after six for him. But he is a keeper. I was in Wrigley when he pitched his first major league game. I think he might be a good three-man.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

BIG :!: BIG :!: BIG :!: HOME STAND :-D GO REDS :idea: WIN :arrow:

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

They're looking good right now but this upcoming 3 game series with St. Louis is huge. Let's hope the young guys that are currently playing well don't cave in to the pressure and realize they're in a pennant race or it could fall apart very quickly.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

FANOSPORTS wrote:They're looking good right now but this upcoming 3 game series with St. Louis is huge. Let's hope the young guys that are currently playing well don't cave in to the pressure and realize they're in a pennant race or it could fall apart very quickly.
FANOSPORTS you are right this series will tell a lot about this ball club!
I think they know it and they like it!! This team is responding real well to the pressure.

If they can take 2 out of 3 or even sweep the Cards then the Cards take there ball and go home for the year.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

Reds traded Dickerson for Jim Edmonds today

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Wow.....hitting in the 5-hole and playing CF TONIGHT :lol: :-D ......Has a little past success against Carpenter,albeit just a few ABs. I thought he was done a couple of years ago,but he has 240 ABs and good numbers this year for the Brews. Man he could really play at one time,and he was one of those guys I couldnt stand because he always seemed to tear the Reds up.I will love him now if he helps to beat Manager of the Universe,Tony LaRathole,and the Birds... :twisted: ...I would like to see him do well and get into a platoon with Gomes in LF. Heisey and Stubbs in CF.Bruce and Heisey in RF. Nix in left tonite and in the 2-hole..... :122246 ....Now,who goes to Louisville for 3 weeks? At least short term,it has to be Francisco,Heisey,or Drew. It wont be Nix. Dusty loves him. I guess it could be Carlos Fisher,but he was recalled due to injury and I am not positive how that works. I know Edmonds has also played some 1B......2 things...I think Dickerson pis@#$ off Walt and Dusty this spring getting quoted about his lack of PT and the CF job not being his. He is a pretty decent player and a good athlete. But he is always hurt.Why didnt we get Edmonds before he beat us with the jack 8-10 games ago? :) ....Do it tonite and all is forgiven :lol: .....The drinks are on ice........GO REDLEGS

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think it's a good move. He will provide a calming influence on the bench and he can still play at a high level. He will make a great addition. He will hit the ball well and Dusty should have no problem hitting him 4th, 5th, or 6th

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Wood down.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

I dont know how many are familiar with Paul Keels but get ready :evil: ...Worst baseball pbp guy I have EVER heard.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

atom balls again :twisted: ....Votto and Bruce just missed....

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Why Wood ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

The General wrote:I dont know how many are familiar with Paul Keels but get ready :evil: ...Worst baseball pbp guy I have EVER heard.
Paul doesn't translate to baseball well.

He's the Buckeyes football and Basketball guy, and does a fantastic job at both.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Does he do Bengal games?.....I know he does OSU football...Mike good so far.

Return to “Pro Sports”