dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Bengals receiver hurt

Post by dazed&confused »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlwOcCRGDg

Don't you know that you are a shooting star, Don't you know,
Don't you know that you are a shooting star, now,
And all the world will love you just as long, As long as you are you.

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan95 »

henry was a good ball player and will be missed dearly.
this week let win one for chris.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Regulator wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:Espn said he had finally got everything in order when the injury happen. Now this happens. The league lost a good player. This is a sad day to be a nfl fan and especially to be a bengal fan

Not to be the downer, but it doesn't sound like he had his life in order if he is having a domestic dispute with his fiancee.

RIP, Prayers are with his family!

Not to get into an argument over this, but your saying that you have never had a shouting match with a girlfriend(or wife if you are married), let me be the first to say I have had plenty with my wife, those things happen, I only hope that he wasn't thrown out of the truck due to her speeding up and trying to hurt him.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
west siders wrote:The team needs to rally around this for this sunday's game and come out with the victory. Let's win one for Chris.

I agree they need to win this Sundays game for chris and his family

I think the last thing that will be on his friends minds,is winning a stupid football "GAME"

Spenceman
Freshman Team

Post by Spenceman »

sad to hear :( prayers to his family and to the bengals from a browns fan!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

The sad thing is,he left 3 kids behind.

ESPN,just said that the NFL teams,would recognize him during this weeks gamea

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

2trap_4ever wrote:
Regulator wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:Espn said he had finally got everything in order when the injury happen. Now this happens. The league lost a good player. This is a sad day to be a nfl fan and especially to be a bengal fan

Not to be the downer, but it doesn't sound like he had his life in order if he is having a domestic dispute with his fiancee.

RIP, Prayers are with his family!

Not to get into an argument over this, but your saying that you have never had a shouting match with a girlfriend(or wife if you are married), let me be the first to say I have had plenty with my wife, those things happen, I only hope that he wasn't thrown out of the truck due to her speeding up and trying to hurt him.

Yes, I have argued with my girlfriend, but never have I jumped in the back of a truck and jumped on top of the truck while it was going at a high rate of speed. Maybe my def. of domestic dispute and your def. are two different things. Bottom line, if he wasn't chasing the truck and trying to get to his fiancee he would still be here today.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

On ESPN this morning it said that somebody was outside and heard him say

'If you take off I'm jumping out of the truck and going to kill myself'

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

The speculation about "what might have happened" is ridicilious...The man just lost his life,people should have more respect for he and his family...all indications seem to make you think he had finally got it and turned his life around...My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Has anyone heard when the funeral is ?

I found out, tues at new orleans

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

RIP Chris Henry
Hoping that the Bengals can win this week for Chris.
HE was only starting in life.

Amigo
Waterboy

Post by Amigo »

He was just another in a long line of troubled athletes. He made millions and allowed his arrogance define him. True enough, the past couple of years he stayed somewhat out of trouble, as far as we know, but so what. As a law abiding citizen, why would we expect anything less. Stop putting these type people on pedestals. They aren't heroes or role models! They are super athletes subject to the same rules of society and laws we must follow.

The kids always suffer in tragedy, just as they do when their fathers die from a gunshot by criminals, on a battle field or in an auto accident. His kids don't suffer more because he was an athlete. Heck, they are probably better off financially than those I compared.

It's sad, yes. I'm more sadden when I lose a family member. I didn't lose a winks sleep over this untimely death, did you?

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

RIP CHRIS HENRY =(

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

RIP

Return to “Pro Sports”