Cavs trade possibilities?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Cavs trade possibilities?

Post by noreply66 »

farmer wrote:Stoudemire and Shaq have already shown they do not play well together. Also Stoudemire does not play defense.
Some say Kevin Martin from Sac maybe available. A proven scorer.

Stoudemire is good but you are right the defense would drop off

Tigerfan11
Waterboy

Post by Tigerfan11 »

Stoudemire would help the cavs he can play some D he can score and i think if they get him they r going to "win a ring for the king"

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

Hickson should stay just like the rest of you have been saying. I honestly I do agree with Orange and Brown..if it's not broke, dont fix it!

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

Cavs traded Z and 2010 first round pick for Antawn Jamison

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Tigerfan11 wrote:Stoudemire would help the cavs he can play some D he can score and i think if they get him they r going to "win a ring for the king"

By some D if you mean he just stands there and watches then yea he can play some D

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Cavs got Jamsion & Telfair sent Z to Washington. Wiz also got Al Thorton & the Clippers got Drew Gooden. Best case scenario would be Z getting waived by the Wiz & Cavs releaseing Sebastian Telfair & signing Z in 30 days after he gets waived but I just hoping but I love the Jamison addition my projected starting 5 As of now

Mo
Parker
LBJ
Jamison
Shaq
bench
Varejo
West
Hickson
Gibson
Moon
Powe
J.Williams

MM125
Riding the Bench

Post by MM125 »

It pretty much depends on what LeBron wants if he wants Amare then more than likely you are going to see Amare because the Cavs don't wanna lose LeBron so LeBron is gonna get whatever he wants when he wants

Roweviking
SE

Post by Roweviking »

Antawn Jamison coming to town,watch out NBA.

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

Wow. Great move by the Cavs getting Antawn Jamison. He brings a ton to Cleveland's line-up. All I got to say to all the other teams in the NBA including the Lakers, good luck, your gonna need it!

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

pbuck wrote:Cavs got Jamsion & Telfair sent Z to Washington. Wiz also got Al Thorton & the Clippers got Drew Gooden. Best case scenario would be Z getting waived by the Wiz & Cavs releaseing Sebastian Telfair & signing Z in 30 days after he gets waived but I just hoping but I love the Jamison addition my projected starting 5 As of now

Mo
Parker
LBJ
Jamison
Shaq
bench
Varejo
West
Hickson
Gibson
Moon
Powe
J.Williams

Add Z to that list. He is coming back. http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=4923051

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

With Z getting 30 days of rest this time of the year that will help for the playoff run.

Sometimes it take time when a team adds a a player this late in the year. The Cavs were playing well without the changes. Time will tell could be a great year.

svboy
JV Team

Post by svboy »

I think u can c the cavs in the championship this year

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The trade may not work out like they thought. The NBA is trying to keep Z from coming back in 30 days. Which is not against the rules but seems they maybe going to change it. If that happens it hurts the Cavs chances at even making the Championship series.

Return to “Pro Sports”