NBA MVP

Who will be this years MVP

Total votes: 0

$howtime24
Waterboy

NBA MVP

Post by $howtime24 »

Who do you think is going to get the MVP and why?
Last edited by $howtime24 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pan-man
Freshman Team

Re: NBA MVP

Post by pan-man »

c'mon now showtime, i know you

thecoach
Varsity

Post by thecoach »

Kobe

pan-man
Freshman Team

Post by pan-man »

Kobe is a good player, but the MVP is for the player that means the most to their team. The Lakers have done fine without Kobe. But the Cavs would go down the drain without Lebron.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Kobe has had too many injuries this season to be put down for MVP.When he has been out the Lakers keep on ticking so lets get a poll to see if the Lakers should trade him and get some youth.

thecoach
Varsity

Post by thecoach »

noreply66 wrote:Kobe has had too many injuries this season to be put down for MVP.When he has been out the Lakers keep on ticking so lets get a poll to see if the Lakers should trade him and get some youth.

why would you trade the best player in the league?

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

pan-man wrote:Kobe is a good player, but the MVP is for the player that means the most to their team. The Lakers have done fine without Kobe. But the Cavs would go down the drain without Lebron.

Don't you mean Kevin Durant

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

At this point LeBron is the leader of the pack, followed closely by Durant. I think the only way they give it to Durant is if OKC finishes extermely strong in the regular season, which I don't see them doing because of the depth of the Western Conference.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

Just_A_Fan wrote:
pan-man wrote:Kobe is a good player, but the MVP is for the player that means the most to their team. The Lakers have done fine without Kobe. But the Cavs would go down the drain without Lebron.

Don't you mean Kevin Durant

Durant doesnt play the defense that Kobe or Lebron do. Not this year Durant fans.

pan-man
Freshman Team

Post by pan-man »

coach, i don't think the Lakers would get any worse if they lost Kobe. I don't think they would get any better ethier.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Of course it should go to LeBron James but you don't even have Dwyane Wade on your poll? :roll:

Durant is strictly a scorer. No 'D' but still fun to watch

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I do not like these polls. Inevitably, most people pick the most popular or the most talented. The most valuable is the player who makes everybody around him better and makes his team a contender or leads them on a deep playoff run they normally wouldn't do. For VALUE my vote goes to Durant.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

lebron is clearly in the lead, not even close kobe has been injured,only way durant wins only if OKC makes a huge winning streak,i think durant will finish ahead of kobe dwade is a contender but his team sucks

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

dazed&confused wrote:I do not like these polls. Inevitably, most people pick the most popular or the most talented. The most valuable is the player who makes everybody around him better and makes his team a contender or leads them on a deep playoff run they normally wouldn't do. For VALUE my vote goes to Durant.

think you finally someone understands what the MVP is for, what was thunders record last year and now where they are in the standings

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

LeBron cuz he is the best player on the best team & that's usually he the NBA MVP works

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

What was the Cavs record before they got LeBron?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

thecoach wrote:
noreply66 wrote:Kobe has had too many injuries this season to be put down for MVP.When he has been out the Lakers keep on ticking so lets get a poll to see if the Lakers should trade him and get some youth.

why would you trade the best player in the league?

Why do a lot of teams in the past?
He has put too many minutes in and gets hurt too much--plus he is not the best player in basketball--his playing style and how the Lakers use him has people thinking he is.
The Laker do worse when their big man is out than when Koby is out. This makes it look as if Koby isn't the MVP of his team.

$howtime24
Waterboy

Post by $howtime24 »

even tho im a big kobe fan i think lebron will get it this year. durant has a chance if he continues what hes doing and okc win first round of the playoffs. kobe would have to step up big time to get it.

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

LeBRON

$howtime24
Waterboy

Post by $howtime24 »

I didnt put d wade in the poll bc you usually have to have a winning team and make the playoffs to get the award.

Return to “Pro Sports”