NBA MVP

Who will be this years MVP

Total votes: 0

Rebels on 3
All State

Re: NBA MVP

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Everyone knows Lebron has it in the bag.

javon white
Freshman Team

Post by javon white »

I hope LBJ stays in Cleveland forever. However, if he leaves, does anyone fear for the future of this franchise staying in Cleveland?

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

Just_A_Fan wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:I do not like these polls. Inevitably, most people pick the most popular or the most talented. The most valuable is the player who makes everybody around him better and makes his team a contender or leads them on a deep playoff run they normally wouldn't do. For VALUE my vote goes to Durant.

think you finally someone understands what the MVP is for, what was thunders record last year and now where they are in the standings

Wasnt Kevin Durant on that team last year?????????????? Look where that got them. He just scores and doesnt play good defense his teamates are vastly underrated.

Lebron does everything better than Durant. He scores more, is a better rebounder, better passer, plays ALOT better defens. Lebron makes his team possibly the best team in the NBA. Durant gets his team to the playoffs and booted in the 1st round.

Conversation over.

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

LeBron hands down.. Best player on the best team..

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

What I was meaning is that the thunder only won like 30 or so games last year and now with the way Durant is playing his team will make the playoffs And possible a run in the West depending on the match ups the can get, I think alot of people are just alittle narrow minded think that the MVP has to go to Kobe or LBJ JMO

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

You have to go with King James. Not only is he the best player in the league, but unlike Kobe and Durant, he makes his teammates better as well.

Return to “Pro Sports”