Where do you think the Cavs will finish this season?

Will they win it?

Total votes: 0

iwearblacknikes
S

Where do you think the Cavs will finish this season?

Post by iwearblacknikes »

What's the Cavs chances of winning the title?

Rebels on 3
All State

Re: Where do you think the Cavs will finish this season?

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Cavs are to much for any team in a seven game series.

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

They almost got there last year. They have all the talent needed to win the title this year especially if shaq returns. which by then he should be back at or close to 100%

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Championship!!

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

LET'S GO CAVS! BRING IT HOME!

Windex
Waterboy

Post by Windex »

I like their chances of winning the title this year. The Lakers are not playn real good rite now

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

There goin' to the ship and beatin' Kobe and company!

WE WILL ALL BE WITNESSES!

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

-varsity- wrote:There goin' to the ship and beatin' Kobe and company!

WE WILL ALL BE WITNESSES!

AGREED :mrgreen:

tigerfan4life
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerfan4life »

They wont even make it to the Finals.Shaq will comeback disrupt team chemistry. I see them losing to Orlando or Boston again.
If they do make it to the finals and face the Lakers no way would Kobe let a team with Shaq on it to win.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

tigerfan4life wrote:They wont even make it to the Finals.Shaq will comeback disrupt team chemistry. I see them losing to Orlando or Boston again.
If they do make it to the finals and face the Lakers no way would Kobe let a team with Shaq on it to win.

WOW this guy dont watch to much basketball. For one boston prob wont even make the eastern conference finals, for two Lebron will not lose to Orlando again. For three the Lakers are not the team they used to be, and Kobe is not as good as Lebron. Fact, if you take Kobe off the Lakers still a pretty good team. If you take Lebron off Cavs they wouldnt make the playoffs. :mrgreen:

tigerfan4life
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerfan4life »

Rebels on 3 wrote:
tigerfan4life wrote:They wont even make it to the Finals.Shaq will comeback disrupt team chemistry. I see them losing to Orlando or Boston again.

WOW this guy dont watch to much basketball. For one boston prob wont even make the eastern conference finals, for two Lebron will not lose to Orlando again. For three the Lakers are not the team they used to be, and Kobe is not as good as Lebron. Fact, if you take Kobe off the Lakers still a pretty good team. If you take Lebron off Cavs they wouldnt make the playoffs. :mrgreen:

Yeah i've actually never seen a game i am 8 years old and only hear what my daddy talks about to his friends.
Seriously.
And your right Boston might not make it the finals. Cleveland might not either.
You guys have no answer to Dwight Howard or Rashard Lewis.Their team is to dynamic for the Cavs.
Don't even get me started on the matchup problems with the Lakers.

Lebron is a choke artist. The only way Cleveland has a shot at the title is if Dallas or Denver Knocks off the Lakers because they have favorable matchups in those games.

There is no better team in the NBA talent wise then the Lakers.
Hate the Lakers, Hate Kobe but you can't argue with that.
And Far as Lebron being better then Kobe he has to earn that. He is more athletically gifted and they are 2 totally different types of players. Kobe's game is by far more polished and fundamentally sound. His shot is by far better.
Lebron can do some things though that Kobe couldn't ever do because of his athleticism/

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Shaq might be old but Howard is not strong enough to move him, and if they put Lebron on lewis he would shut him down. Also Jamison could match up with Lewis.Also I dont think there any match up problems with the Lakers. The Cavs have better guards, but the Lakers do have better big men but they are not that good to be game changers.

tigerfan4life
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerfan4life »

yes jamison is a nice addition but if you put James on Lewis that frees up Carter. Shaq is to slow and lazy for Dwight. plus Dwight plays that much harder against Shaq because Shaq has been immature in his relations with Dwight.
And the Lakers own 3 of 5 starting positions in talent. Mo is better then Fisher no argument there and Lebron is better then Ron. The Lakers also have Lamar Odom which the Cavs have no one near the caliber Lamar of player coming off the bench for them.
And the Lakers guards are better. Kobe and Fish are better than Mo and Delonte.
Your Considering Lebron as a guard but he is more of a point forward if you can grasp that.
Now if the Cavs choose to go big different story.
I'd laugh If Z choose to go to Dallas instead of resigning with Cleveland.
But the way Ray Allen has been playing since the trade deadline has definitely changed some minds on the Celtics.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

LOL you know what ur talkin about and yea I get what your sayin about Lebron, but I still dont think the lakers can beat them in a 7 game series. If the cavs do make it to the finals I would rather them play the Lakers then Denver . :12224

tigerfan4life
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerfan4life »

Yeah its good that you can see that i know what im talking about.
You have to remember i am from Ohio. Lakers are my favorite team but i do keep in mind other teams talents. Last year the team i thought that had the best chance at putting the Lakers out Was Portland and they lost to the Rockets and didnt get a chance to play the Lakers.

Don't let the Lakers Record fool you though. When your the Defending champs you get the best from every team because you are the team to beat and everyone is trying to prove something with you.

No way in a 7 game series will the Lakers lose to anyone. The difference in Talent level and experience differentiates to greatly for them to be beat. Lebron still hasn't stepped up when it has mattered the Most. He has been in the League for 6 or 7 years now and the Cavs have only went to the Finals once and that is unacceptable whenever you have a great player such as Lebron for that long.

Plus you have to remember that Cleveland will probably only have 1 tough series before the Finals while the lakers will probably have 2 maybe 3.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

You are right the Lakers do have a tough road to get to the finals playing teams like Denver, and Dallas. But depending on how the seeding is they might only have to play one of those teams. Same with the Cavs, as a cavs fan I would rather play Boston than Orlando in the eastern finals. Who would you like to see the Lakers up against in the west finals?

tigerfan4life
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerfan4life »

Denver or Dallas. Well honestly the Clippers but it wouldnt do them any good.
but by playing the best on the road to the Championship it only helps you once you get there.
Playing a cupcake schedule like The Cavs did last season in the playoffs only hurts you

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

All I know is it will be interesting to see the Cavs and Lakers in the finals lets just hope that it happens that way. In terms of the free angency honestly I dont see Lebron leavin just because of him being a home town kid, and what he has done for the city of Cleveland. Also the number change thing, if he was goin somewhere else he would have just took number 6.

tigerfan4life
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerfan4life »

You never really know though. The best chance of what happens with Lebron is that he stays there. Thats how it is with everyone other than Amare. But you never Know how it will end up.
Lets just hope for that finals matchup so we can put an end to the debate thats been going on for the last 3 years.
Well at least for one year

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Cavs go 4-1 in the finals

Return to “Pro Sports”