All State

Re: Shane Carwin vs. Brock Lesnar

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Carwin first round KO, I hate Lesnar.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Lesnar will win in 4 by ref stoppage. Carwin thinks he can hang and bang with Lesnar, but Lesnar is a natural beast the likes of which carwin has never fought before. Carwin has fought nobody outside of Mir who has been destroyed twice by Brock. Brock tougher competition by far Herring, Couture, Mir (2) and death itself. To put it simply Brock is a fighting machine he lives to beat people up and to kill things that is his life Carwin has never fought anybody like that before.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Brock has some rust.

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

brock wins

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'M BETTIN ON SHANE CARWIN, UNLESS THE BEAST GETS HIM TO THE MAT. CARWIN HAS SOME VERY HEAVY HANDS, AND BROCK IS STILL VULNERABLE TO SUBMISSION HOLDS IN MY OPINION. BUT GIVE HIM 5/6 MORE MONTHS TO LEARN THE MARTIAL ARTS LESNAR WILL WIN AS MANY AS HE WANTS , IF HE STAYS HEALTHY.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Brock by KO in the 2nd

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Say what you want about Carwins power, but Brock off the top turnbuckle did a flip in mid air and landed on his freaking head and he got back up. He can take a hit and keep coming.

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

tigercannon71 wrote:Say what you want about Carwins power, but Brock off the top turnbuckle did a flip in mid air and landed on his freaking head and he got back up. He can take a hit and keep coming.

Must be the 'roids. ;-)

However IMO I dont know who is going to win. Yes, Lesnar did defeat Mir ,Couture and Herring, honestly he should have. Herring is the prototypical guy who fights all the new stars in the UFC and puts on a good show. Couture was outmatched physically in that fight, being that he is old as dirt and gives up a alot of weight. Mir got pounded on by Lesnar and Carwin both. All i can say is that this hopefully will be a battle!

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

tigercannon71 wrote:Say what you want about Carwins power, but Brock off the top turnbuckle did a flip in mid air and landed on his freaking head and he got back up. He can take a hit and keep coming.

Ok, that means absolutely nothing in an MMA fight.

I would not be surprised one bit if Carwin comes out and shoots on Lesnar. I just have this feeling that Carwin KO's Brock due to G'n'P in the 1st (Just a feeling) also this fight will not get past the 3rd Round. If it does I'll say the winner will be the one who has their heart attack 2nd.

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

See i think brock will take down Carwin and do some of his ground and pound and win by TKO

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i just think carwin is on top of his game right now, lesnar is a freakin beast, no doubt. and as he gains more experience with the arts, i can see no one beating him for a while. but 1 slip up in an mma fight , can get you tapped out. you saw was it mir, that beat him the first time with a toehold er something. lesnar was very whizzed off , and had plenty left in the tank. but didn't want a broken leg either. i think as lesnars wrestling aggresion makes way for a thinking man's fight finds it way in , he'll be a hard out. but i think the brawler in him, may still be his downfall for a submission loss. but i watched a special on him, training with randy couture, and he is really starting to grasp things.either way , should be a thriller.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Just_A_Fan wrote:See i think brock will take down Carwin and do some of his ground and pound and win by TKO

Thats legitimate, seeing thats the only way he wins this fight. I just think Carwin gets there first.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

I dont believe Lesnar was taken down his entire senior year while at Minnesota.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

This isnt wrestling, this is MMA, where there are countless ways to get a fight to the ground.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

The_Legend_of_Northwest wrote:

Ok, that means absolutely nothing in an MMA fight.

I would not be surprised one bit if Carwin comes out and shoots on Lesnar. I just have this feeling that Carwin KO's Brock due to G'n'P in the 1st (Just a feeling) also this fight will not get past the 3rd Round. If it does I'll say the winner will be the one who has their heart attack 2nd.

That is why I mentioned the not being taken down in his senior year. A shot is a wrestling move.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Brock is a beast Carwin has never faced anyone like Brock. Carwin just isnt as good as Brock is. The guy lives to beat the crap out of people and to kill things. That was almost taken away from him you dont think he will be pretty pissed off. carwin doesnt stand a chance agaisnt Brock.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I agree !!!

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

boogerred wrote:
That is why I mentioned the not being taken down in his senior year. A shot is a wrestling move.

Oh, I'm sorry, i need to clear what I meant, I meant that Carwin might shoot on Lesnar, will that work? I dont think so. I think Carwin will put Lesnar on his back with a punch or a trip from the clinch.

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Lesnar early.

Return to “Pro Sports”