Cleveland Browns???

mister b
SEOP

Re: Cleveland Browns???

Post by mister b »

Browns fans have hung on to the fact that at one time, many, many years ago, the Browns were a force in the NFL.

I grant you, I have attended many Browns games over the years and it was great to be in Cleveland on game day, no matter how cold it was on the lake. Cleveland is Browns town, not Cavs or Indian town, but not so much today as it was before the move. And, I don't think it will ever be.

After I got a VCR, I used to tape every Browns game and watch it again late sunday night.

I will give credit to those fans that hung in there, even though I think they have taken the bait from the NFL hook, line and sinker. But every time you turn on a Browns game, the announcers make you relive the entire saga of the team leaving and coming back. It is old and in my opinion, these are not the Browns.

The NFL learned from their mistake and now whenever a team leaves one town for another, the old teams history, colors etc will stay in the old town just in case the move falls on it's face in the new town so they can come back to the old town to make some money.

I wish all Brown's fans well in your continued misery and suffering.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Expansion Browns

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

they will be 4-12 at best. I don't see them winning any games in their own division.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

6-10 is the bottom. I actually see them winning this division in two years. If we ever get the QB situation settled long-term, there is enough talent on this team to contend. And Holmgren has a track record when it comes to QBs. Ever heard of Joe Montana, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Matt Hasselback? Yep, he'll get someone good under center before too long.

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

dazed&confused wrote:6-10 is the bottom. I actually see them winning this division in two years. If we ever get the QB situation settled long-term, there is enough talent on this team to contend. And Holmgren has a track record when it comes to QBs. Ever heard of Joe Montana, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Matt Hasselback? Yep, he'll get someone good under center before too long.
Good Luck with that...... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

2010 Cleveland Browns Schedule
@Tampa Bay... Win
vs Kansas City... Win
@Baltimore... loss
Cincinnati... loss
vsAtlanta... loss
@Pittsburgh... loss
@New Orleans... loss
vsNew England... loss
vsNew York... loss
@Jacksonville... loss
vsCarolina... loss
@Miami... loss
@Buffalo... win
@Cincinnati... loss
vsBaltimore... loss
vsPittsburgh... loss

That makes them 3-13. if they win 6 games i'll drop and do 1000 push-ups for all you Browns Fans. :twisted:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

west siders wrote:2010 Cleveland Browns Schedule
@Tampa Bay... Win
vs Kansas City... Win
@Baltimore... loss
Cincinnati... loss
vsAtlanta... loss
@Pittsburgh... loss
@New Orleans... loss
vsNew England... loss
vsNew York... loss
@Jacksonville... loss
vsCarolina... loss
@Miami... loss
@Buffalo... win
@Cincinnati... loss
vsBaltimore... loss
vsPittsburgh... loss

That makes them 3-13. if they win 6 games i'll drop and do 1000 push-ups for all you Browns Fans. :twisted:
At least it will be good for your health!

----
Freshman Team

Post by ---- »

WOW, this team is MUCH improved....

The new leadership off the field has led to many changes all around the team.

7-9/8-8 this year

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

dazed&confused wrote:
west siders wrote:2010 Cleveland Browns Schedule
@Tampa Bay... Win
vs Kansas City... Win
@Baltimore... loss
Cincinnati... loss
vsAtlanta... loss
@Pittsburgh... loss
@New Orleans... loss
vsNew England... loss
vsNew York... loss
@Jacksonville... loss
vsCarolina... loss
@Miami... loss
@Buffalo... win
@Cincinnati... loss
vsBaltimore... loss
vsPittsburgh... loss

At least it will be good for your health!
there is only a 1% chance that happens though!

Return to “Pro Sports”