He Who Took His Talents To South Beach

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: He Who Took His Talents To South Beach

Post by dazed&confused »

Cavs get the first and fourth pick in the upcoming draft. I don't know, could Dan gilbert have been right when he said the Cavs would win a championship before the Heat last year? This has to infuse their team with youth and talent. Kyrie at point guard. I'm a Celtics fan but it is nice to see the city of Cleveland get a break. First the Indians break out on top in the AL Central, then Hillis wins the cover of Madden, now this.....could fortune finally be smiling on the Mistake by the Lake?

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

Someone needs to inform Skip Bayless that LeBron has developed the "clutch gene". He has been the difference down the stretch in 3 key games in the postseason: Game 4 @ Boston, Game 5 vs. Boston, and now Game 2 vs. Chicago.

Charge
Varsity

Post by Charge »

I thought the refs were the key. NBA is rigged, the owners even think so.

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

The calls were bad for both sides not just the Bulls. A few times Wade and James were hacked badly on their way to the rim and there was no call.

CLane
Riding the Bench

Post by CLane »

Lebron was definitely clutch and he sure acted like it....but what do you expect from a turd like that. I love his game (minus a few bad shots here and there) but I can't stand his attitude. I just think it's sad that someone with so much talent acts like he does.

Chicago played horrible....I still think they are the better TEAM on the floor. Bulls in 6.

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Chicago did play pretty crummy, regardless it is surely refreshing to see 2 teams acutally play defense and contest shots for 4 qtrs. I thought the officiating was poor at times but consistant and didn't seem to favor either team which is also a welcome change.

The Bulls are much better top to bottom as a TEAM but Miami will build and I have said from the day LBJ "took his talents..." that this year couldn't be the year with that roster but they are showing that 2 great players make a team really good and this could be the Eastern Conf title series for the next few years. The Heat are only going to get better barring injury. I swear CLane, if you were still in shape you could probably lace em up as a bench player for the Heat, but their roster will change with time.

I'll say the Bulls in 7 but could go either way really.

KingJames
JV Team

Post by KingJames »

Wow

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

The NBA has been building dynasties based on the rich get richer philosophy for decades. More recently players have become so selfish that they would rather lose and make big money than win and make a little less which is exactly what Lebron decided to do in the off season. To me it is refreshing to get back to what the NBA used to be and players wanting to win rather than be selfish on so many levels. Let MLB be the league of players not caring and just wanting to get paid big bucks, we have seen how exciting a league like that can be.......

Dean
Freshman Team

Post by Dean »

Lebron took less money to go to Miami and try to win, so he is the epitome of what NBA players should be doing(according to the opinions I am reading on here).

KingJames
JV Team

Post by KingJames »

I am just ridiculous

Dean
Freshman Team

Post by Dean »

GAHS is absolutely correct. Other teams will copy this formula, especially if the Heat can somehow win it all.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Heat will win at least 5 titles

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

Big win for the Heat tonight in Game 4. And once again, LeBron James was clutch. All we heard before the season started was how LeBron went to Miami so he could ride on Dwayne Wade's back to a championship. It appears right now that LeBron is carrying the load.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

gymrat88 wrote:Big win for the Heat tonight in Game 4. And once again, LeBron James was clutch. All we heard before the season started was how LeBron went to Miami so he could ride on Dwayne Wade's back to a championship. It appears right now that LeBron is carrying the load.
That is right. LBJ had a big game with 35 points, 6 boards, 6 Ast, 2 Stl, 3 Blk. For those people who said LBJ took a back seat to D. Wade guess again. :122249 :122249

BoshSpice
Waterboy

Post by BoshSpice »

Is Wade even in this series

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Wade had a few big blocks last night.

Dean
Freshman Team

Post by Dean »

The MVP has never in his life been guarded the way he is being guarded in this series.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

MIA is LeBrons team. That has been obvious.

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

Actually Miami is Micky Arison's team. Really why does it matter people need to quit trying to say oh its Wade's team or its Lebron's team. These 2 are great friends and couldnt careless about this nonsense so its time for the public to let it go. Yes Lebron is playng the better basketball right now and IMO is a better player but seriously who really cares about this? Lets just sit back and watch what this team is doing that alot said they couldnt do after their tough start to the season. Go Lebron its your time to get your first ring.

BTW I thought the Bulls bench was suppose to be better than the Heat's.Looks like Haslem is healthy and Mike Miller is also getting his shot back from 2 injuried thumbs plus Chalmers played good and James Jones isnt even playing after his big series against boston. This just makes the heat that much more difficult to beat.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Can the Heat close out the Bulls tonight?

Return to “Pro Sports”