SEOPS Hippo

Re: Cleveland Cavaliers Run to the NBA Championship

Post by noreply66 »

Rose is looking good after coming back late

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yea just how Cleveland's luck goes! First time all year the Bulls have been totally healthy.I really hope the Bucks can take another one and extend it to 7 games,but i not counting on it. :122247

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I was afraid of this! No way the Cavs will win 4 games with the Bulls at full strength.Would have been hard enough if the Cays were full strength.End of road for Cavs and the drought continues for another year in Cleveland :aaaaa18

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Hi ball screen defense was horrible. They looked like Wisconsin trying to guard Duke's high ball screen.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yep as I expected during the Boston series the penetration would get them against a better team,they were kicking out to wide open shooters,Bulls were over 55% on 3 pointers.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I selfishly hope the Browns are bookends to starting and ending the championship drought

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Well that was a typical Cleveland sports heartbreaker! The guy banks a 30 footer from straight on :roll: I think Cleveland people are immune to it by now after all the years.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

CLEVELAND HAS KNOW LUCK!!!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

They finally had some luck for a change,but will they have enough luck left to squeeze out 2 more games? I hope so, but not counting on it.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Cavs got to have this one tonight! Can't see them winning another back in Chi-town.I am afraid all the injuries are going to do them in.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Cavs git-r-done,I foresee a huge game 7 looming Sunday up on the lake unless they can surprise me and get the upset in Chi.It would be nice to get some extra rest with all the injuries.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

So much for my vision of a 7th game on the lake :lol: Cavs just decide to drop the hammer down hard and end it tonight! When Kyrie goes out I thought oh no here we go,so what happens Matthew Dellavedova comes in on fire and needs to be put out.Cleveland is not used to this kind of thing happening,I didn't think there was any way they could squeeze out 4 games as banged as they are ,is the luck finally turning? Don't know, but at least they can get some rest now.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Cavs

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

The Cavs are so close to the promise land,but have the number 1 team in the East in their way.This will be a tougher series than Chicago,the Hawks are a better shooting team than Chicago, love to run and also handled the Cavs during the regular season.Cavs cannot leave shooters open like they have been.On offense James has to shoot better from the outside and hopefully Irving's health will hold up . I do like the fact they are on the road first and not have so much pressure to win those first two games at home.Time to see who the Beast in the East really is.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cleveland 97.....Atlanta 89.....game 1

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Another shocking game for the Cavs! Just when it looked like the world was coming down on them when James tweaked his ankle and Irving was already a non-factor with his injury still visibly bothering him ,thanks to J.R. Smith they come together and are winning in the 4th quarter by 18 points before hanging on at the end.How long can they keep this up ? Seems like someone is always stepping up,last time it was Delly, tonight J.R. Swish was on fire.I thought Atlanta was by far the quicker team early but seemed to wear down a little and those threes by Smith just took the air right out of them.Cavs steal the homecourt already ,but Atlanta has been here before dropping the first game of their last series against the Wizards.The pressure is completely off Cleveland for now, so they can just relax and go out and see what happens.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cavs go up 2 games to 0 with 94/82 win

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

They just keep on amazing me! Shumpert was the guy who stepped up tonight to help James along with TT being the usual monster on the boards again,who will it be Sunday night? Really wish they would rest Irving the rest of this series since it looks like the Hawks spirit has been broken.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Just Win!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cleveland goes up 3/0 with 114/111 OT

Return to “Pro Sports”