Cleveland Cavaliers Run to the NBA Championship

C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: Cleveland Cavaliers Run to the NBA Championship

Post by C-Bolt »

Whew that was scary! Cavs got lucky, that guy had a wide open shot for double ot and I don't think James could have lasted another second,hope he recovers in time for game 4.Them announcers are complete morons and their bias against Cleveland is showing for blaming Delly for hustling too hard :lol: It was so obvious Horford had his arm locked up pulling him back and deserved what he got.At least Barkley had the guts to tell it like it was.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

C-Bolt wrote:Whew that was scary! Cavs got lucky, that guy had a wide open shot for double ot and I don't think James could have lasted another second,hope he recovers in time for game 4.Them announcers are complete morons and their bias against Cleveland is showing for blaming Delly for hustling too hard :lol: It was so obvious Horford had his arm locked up pulling him back and deserved what he got.At least Barkley had the guts to tell it like it was.
Barkley knows how to do that

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

LOL yea I bet Barkley got by with a few in his day.He has been a supporter and backed Cleveland ever since the day James packed up and left.He must have fond memories of getting into fights at the Basement down in the Flats :lol:

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

I want Clev. to win , 3-0 3-0 LEAD GS And Clev. Looking ahead !!! jmo James vs Curry , Great game but Shooters is a rare breed and Curry is a shooter.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Eastern Conference Champs! What a beautiful way to end it,a nice 30 point beatdown on your home court and plenty of rest coming :aaaaa14

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Cavs

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

I don't follow the NBA much but I hope the Cavs win it all.

Even if they don't, LeBron has made a positive impact on his legacy with this season.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Golden State wins in OT............Cav's had a chance to win to keep it from OT

Might turn out to be the only game they had a chance to win.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I agree noreply, hate to throw in the flag this early, but stick a fork in them they are done! With Irving now out with Love makes it impossible IMO.James explodes for over 40 points and they still can't win.Golden will not miss the open shots them other teams were missing against the Cavs.To make matters worse Cavs got outrebounded.Still a nice season considering all they had to overcome.Writing is on the wall for the Cavs, they are going to have to stay healthy if they are ever going to win it all because their bench isn't very good right now.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

The Cavs pull another rabbit out of their hat.How many rabbits are left in there ? Just when it looks like the ship is sinking straight to the bottom James gets them to come together and keep proving people wrong.What more can you say about Matthew Dellavedova ? I really thought he would get exposed in this series after having a great playoff performance up to now, but instead he goes out and manhandles the league MVP and to top it off he gets a huge rebound gets fouled and makes two pressure packed free throws for the win,unbelievable! I still think they will lose the series but I am enjoying the ride.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Could very well be up 2/0

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Played with alot of heart.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Cavs bag another big one and inch ever so close to the unthinkable.James and Delly carry the team again! Mozgoz had some big plays as well protecting the rim and James Jones hit some big threes.If they can somehow get the next one I think its going to happen.I don't know what Kerr is thinking keeping David Lee out of the lineup,they are clearly a better team with him out there,but keep him out Stevie for all I care :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Up by 17 at one time.
GS played good ball in the 4th........just might be their wake up

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yep I am afraid the David Lee factor could be a game changer.J.R. Smith has got to step up for the Cavs to off set it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

C-Bolt wrote:Yep I am afraid the David Lee factor could be a game changer.J.R. Smith has got to step up for the Cavs to off set it.

Will the failed chance to win game one haunt the Cavs?

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I hope not! Lebron feels bad because he didn't hit that shot and it might have saved Kyrie from getting hurt.I think he being a little hard on himself,he would have got hurt eventually no matter what.I have a feeling the rest of Kyrie's career will be derailed from injuries.I just hope Love recovers from his injury.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Tonight is thee Game! Whoever wins tonight will win the series. The longer it goes the more it favors Golden with their depth advantage.Cavs got to running low on gas esp. James and Delly. Lets go Cavs, tonight is the big night!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GS picking up where they left off the last game. Cavs down by 12

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

:aaaaa18 Just what I was afraid of,Cavs are totally out of gas! Gonna be tough to see Golden wrap it up on the Cavs homecourt. :122247

Return to “Pro Sports”