NBA Finals Heat vs Spurs

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Who do you have and why?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: NBA Finals Heat vs Spurs

Post by dazed&confused »

I honestly haven't watched an NBA game in a month. More interested in what Garnett and Pierce are going to do with the Celtics next year. LeBron who?

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

dazed&confused wrote:I honestly haven't watched an NBA game in a month. More interested in what Garnett and Pierce are going to do with the Celtics next year. LeBron who?
A lot of analysts seem to think they need to break up this summer. It will be interesting to see what moves they make in the off-season because this current team is not a title contender with Paul Pierce turning 36 and KG already at 37. I'm also very interested with what moves are going to be happening in LA. This current Laker team is not good enough to make it past the conference semifinals. Howard would be much better suited in Houston. With him the Rockets are a top 3 seed next year in the west.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I said after the last game last year just give the trophy to the heat again this year,well nothing has changed unfortunately, the NBA is so easy to predict.I read where only 8 different teams have won the title the last 30 years.I read a snip where Kobe is trying to get Howard to stay,I don' know why he don't want to be there.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think the Spurs will win in 6 or 7 games. Wade is hurting and Bosch isn't playing consistant. Chalmers has shrunken up and disappeared. This won't be as physical as the heat vs Pacers. I think this Spurs te has one more Championship in them and this year is it.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

What a sweet victory that was! Still think the heat will come back and win, but if they lose this next game the heat will truly be on.

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Spurs in 7.

Always root for an old ABA team.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Just what I figured Miami came back and made the Spurs look old and tired,Duncan was horrible and Parker no where to be found, Miami will take at least 2 of 3 in San Antonio and come back with a 3-2 lead.I would rather they just wrap it up In San Antonio and get it over with so their fans can't celebrate with them after the game.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Mister B wrote:Spurs in 7.

Always root for an old ABA team.
Spurs are old in more ways than one

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

The old men come back with a beat down of their own! Hope they can carry over some of these points to the next game,will Danny Green ever miss another 3 pointer? My gosh he is unbelievable and without Mike Miller for the heat they might have lost by 50.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

dazed&confused wrote:I honestly haven't watched an NBA game in a month. More interested in what Garnett and Pierce are going to do with the Celtics next year. LeBron who?
The dominoes will start to fall once Doc Rivers decides what he's going to do next season. It looks like there's a possible chance of him going to the Clippers, read a report that both have mutual interest. If that happens I don't see Pierce and KG coming back.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Series tied 2-2. Winner of game 5 has huge advantage going back to Miami. If there was ever a time the Heat needed to win back to back games it is now.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I think the Spurs need it more than the Heat,can't see them winning 2 straight in Miami esp a game 7.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

The old men come up big again in a must win game! Never thought I'd be saying it, the Spurs got a shot! It all comes down to the next game because no visiting team has ever won a game 7 that I know of

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Dag gummit the Spurs had them right where they wanted and blew it,now they'll go on to lose the series :122247.I don't know why they didn't foul on the last 2 possessions in regulation up 5 with 28 seconds left , but oh well at least they made it an entertaining series.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Bad play late by the Spurs.
James deserves some credit, he came through late for the Heat.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

James did have a good game, but if he didn't make that 3 pointer late he probably would have been criticized because once again he made a lot of bad plays down the stretch, but that 3 pointer bailed him out and that's why San Antonio blew it because they should have fouled before way before that,Miami is way too good of a shooting team to let them jack up threes right and left.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

The Spurs choked big time!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Orange and Brown wrote:The Spurs choked big time!

You mean the refs chokes big time. 2 huge blown no foul calls at the end cost the Spurs.

Return to “Pro Sports”