Don’t waste time Cincinnati!

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Don’t waste time Cincinnati!

Post by Howard Cosell »

You have the first pick and the day after the national title game you should be sending a contract offer to Joe Burrows. Beat thing you can do is have him signed sealed and delivered before the draft even happens. This lets the fan base know you are serious about winning right away.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Geronimo
SEOP

Re: Don’t waste time Cincinnati!

Post by Geronimo »

After last nights game ! WOW ! Over 400 yards passing 5 td ! Clemson has a good ball team ! Cincinnati best take him.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree, lock him down. then somehow make a banner trade and get chase young while we're at it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:44 am I agree, lock him down. then somehow make a banner trade and get chase young while we're at it.

Does he want to be there ??? Trust me when I say this. Us Browns fans have been through this too many times. Don’t draft him regardless where he is from if his heart is some place else. It will never work if he don’t want to be there.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

countywide35 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:42 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:44 am I agree, lock him down. then somehow make a banner trade and get chase young while we're at it.

Does he want to be there ??? Trust me when I say this. Us Browns fans have been through this too many times. Don’t draft him regardless where he is from if his heart is some place else. It will never work if he don’t want to be there.
Not to make light of what you are saying, but I would imagine that his heart will be just fine when he signs that first contract as the Number 1 pick in the NFL draft.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:00 am

Not to make light of what you are saying, but I would imagine that his heart will be just fine when he signs that first contract as the Number 1 pick in the NFL draft.

Fair enough

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

absolutely , and the man is from nearby Athens. he is the kind of guy who has the personality for what is being asked of him. I don't care if he doesn't even see the field next year. get in the door, set back and learn, get used to the speed level at the pros, learn the playbook. and hopefully the bengals front office is smart enough to draft some o lineman who have not already had multiple knee surgeries.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:06 pm

absolutely , and the man is from nearby Athens. he is the kind of guy who has the personality for what is being asked of him. I don't care if he doesn't even see the field next year. get in the door, set back and learn, get used to the speed level at the pros, learn the playbook. and hopefully the bengals front office is smart enough to draft some o lineman who have not already had multiple knee surgeries.

This morning Burrow was interviewed by Dan Patrick and the question came up if he wanted or desired to be in Cincy. The response wasn’t so favorable. Some analysts said for the Bengals to not care if he wants to be there in their franchise and if they wanted him at #1 regardless of what he is saying about the bengals to draft him regardless. I did read the Bengals are getting some news to maybe trading the #1 pick for multiple first round picks and a 2nd rounder. Either way we look at it the man is about to have way more money than any of us will ever see in multiple lifetimes 😬

Return to “Pro Sports”