General has changed to The Off season
Post any topic in this forum. Will move topics to the right category when football season comes around.
viewforum.php?f=25

NFL Free Agency

mattash
Site Admin

NFL Free Agency

Post by mattash » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:37 pm

Nothing for the Bengals so far.

Browns going heavy

VetteMan
SEOP

Re: NFL Free Agency

Post by VetteMan » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:03 pm

With the impending drafting of Joe Burrow, I'm just a little surprised that the Bengals have not addressed the situation with Andy Dalton as yet. Of course maybe I should realize that I am talking about the Bengals.

VetteMan
SEOP

Post by VetteMan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:39 pm

It's been reported by sources that Ex Buckeye Eli Apple will be signing a contract to play for the Las Vegas Raiders, whereas Ex Buckeye Michael Jenkins will be leaving the Philadelphia Eagles, and will be returning to play for the New Orleans Saints. I'm pretty sure that at least a couple other Ex Buckeyes will also be leaving there present team, and signing with another team pretty soon.

VetteMan
SEOP

Post by VetteMan » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:16 pm

Another Ex Buckeye, Nate Ebner will be leaving the New England Patriots after 8 seasons, to join the New York Giants. Ebner has been a do everything Special Teams player for the Patriots, just as he was with the Buckeyes.

VetteMan
SEOP

Post by VetteMan » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Just saw where the Denver Broncos just signed a 2 year contract with tight end Nick Vannett, a former tight end for the Buckeyes a few years ago. Also just a few years ago the Broncos had drafted tight end Jeff Heuerman from the Buckeyes, who is still presently on there roster.

VetteMan
SEOP

Post by VetteMan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Just read where the Bengals have signed ex Buckeye Vonn Bell to a three year contract. Bell has spent 4 years with the Saints after being drafted in 2016. He has played Safety for the Saints, and should help shore up that secondary for Cincinnati. With Bell joining the Bengals, they now will have more Buckeyes on there roster than any other NFL team. He will now join Sam Hubbard, Michael Jordan, Billy Price, and Isaiah Price who are all presently on the roster. That makes 5 ex Buckeyes, with 1 more very important one coming up in a couple months. I don't think that I have to say his name, I'm pretty sure that everyone knows this ex Buckeye.

Return to “Pro Sports”