WWE, UFC, or TNA?

Which Do You Like Best?

Total votes: 0

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

right now i'm watching Vince McMahon in a steel cage whipping a midget with a belt while some old guy is handcuffed to the top rope. oh, now some dude i've never heard of is beating the crap out of the midget while the old guy i spleading for him to stop. so much for the WWE :lol:

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

Post by LegendKiller1989 »

lol at you baseing it off one one stupid story line seriously.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

not one story line. i've seen in the past where this midget will come out from under the ring and interfere in matches. pretty stupid if you ask me.

lol at you not knowing what you're talking about :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Actually this is a different storyline than him coming out from under the ring. See this story line is about him being the illegitimate son of Vince and Vince trying to teach him about tough love and how to be a MacMahon. Totally different storyline than him popping out from under the ring.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

yeah, i know. but that dude i was talking to said i was basing my observation off one story line. the whole idea of a midget wrestler is dumb IMO.

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

Brutus8907 wrote:not one story line. i've seen in the past where this midget will come out from under the ring and interfere in matches. pretty stupid if you ask me.

lol at you not knowing what you're talking about :lol:

I have been watching Wrestling for a long time now. yea a midget wrestler is dumb but makes for good comedy. I do know what im talking about unlike you.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

unlike me? ooh good one. i'll admit i havent watched pro wrestling in quite a while, i grew up :roll: the other night when i saw the midget was one of those nights where nothing was on and i was just flipping through the channels.

buckeyesportsman
Waterboy

Post by buckeyesportsman »

See there is the main problem with the wee-"story line". Its just a soap opra for guys, sports entertainment. And as far as the ppvs of the ufc being not as good, if you get into it like you do the wwe and learn about the people, and not just the ones from The Ultimate Fighter. Learn the story behind Roger Huerta or about how Frank Mir was the top heavyweight untill he had a realy bad motorcycle crash that almots ended his carer and he is now trying to regain his belt. There is some story lines for ya.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WWE, UFC, or TNA?

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Those are decent storylines at best. The WWE has everything you want in a sports program. You got drama, great athletes(excluding Khali), and great stories. Frank Mir had a motorcycle accident, but is yet to retain his title or even his spot. HHH tears his quad from the bone continues the match out for 9 months rehabbing comes back to a 10 minute standing ovation. Then he kicks everyones butt in the Royal Rumble, headlines Wrestlemania, and wins the title. Thats a story line. Not getting hurt and never regaining your spot. As for background stories look at Stone Colds he gets fired from WCW over the phone cause Eric Bischoff says he cant draw. He goes to ECW shoots on WCW, gets hired by Vince, wins King of the Ring coins Austin 3:16 that night and becomes biggest superstar ever in WWE. Thats entertainment.

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

Lol I remeber that execpt that when I was very young I was a huge WCW fan and didn't care at the time for Austin lol. Me and my friends would always get into a WCW vs WWE(WWF) at the time arguments saying which was better. They would always say Austin was better and I always said Goldberg was better anyway now that I look back at WCW I wish I could go back int ime and slap myself since Hogan and Bischoff hogged the spotlight.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

LegendKiller1989 wrote:They would always say Austin was better and I always said Goldberg was better

Goldberg was better. the man was a beast and a half :shock: i was a WCW fan as well.

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

thats your opoion I can't decide cause when WCW started to suck I jumped ship to WWE and started to like Austin alot.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

I can't believe no one likes "TNA"... 8) I know that would be my first choice over watching men wrestle with eachother if you catch my drift...

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

55Buckeyes98 wrote:I can't believe no one likes "TNA"... 8) I know that would be my first choice over watching men wrestle with eachother if you catch my drift...

I hate it when people say watching men wrestling is well you know. I always get them back with UFC because they seem to forget two men wraping there legs around eachother and rolling around is normal huh lol.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Obviously you didn't catch my drift... I wasn't proposing that two guys wrestling around or whatever is anything... I was referring to what the acronym "TNA" could stand for and stating that I would prefer that over anything else... like a typical male when someone says TNA my ears perk up and I think of ladies... does that make sense now? Sorry if I offended anyone...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I LOVE UFC, AND IT IS THE REAL DEAL, -------- BROTHER. :122246

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

No love for TNA at all on this poll.

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

TNA has alot of great Atheletes but the storylines they have been doing lately are nothing but recyled WWE storylines come one look at Kurt/Karen/AJ they got that from Triple H/Steph/Kurt. and Shark boy acting liek stonecold Im not even gonna go there.

Fox40
Riding the Bench

Post by Fox40 »

We will be having a MMA event in Portsmouth on July 12. We will be having some of the fighters that have been in the UFC for years. Everybody come out and watch this event and see how hard this sport is!

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

I love UFC.

I watched a WEC fight tonight featuring a Marine Corps Captain. It was a short match, but was great because the Marine owned.

Return to “Pro Sports”