STEELERS@BENGALS PLAYOFFS RD 1==YOUR THOUGHTS.

Black Panther
SEO

Re: STEELERS@BENGALS PLAYOFFS RD 1==YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by Black Panther »

And to think if the Bengal rb doesn't fumble the ball none of that late game stuff ever happens...So in the end, a Bengal mistake cost them this game,not a call that a ref did or did not make...

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Totally agree with that panther! Why he wasn't instructed to have two hands covering the ball when you know they are going to strip like crazy is beyond me. BTW no plans to ditch the marv,surprise surprise surprise :roll: and Jackson will probably be lucky if he gets a job after that play calling at the end. Marv got a lifetime job with the Bengals it looks like.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

cbolt wrote:Totally agree with that panther! Why he wasn't instructed to have two hands covering the ball when you know they are going to strip like crazy is beyond me. BTW no plans to ditch the marv,surprise surprise surprise :roll: and Jackson will probably be lucky if he gets a job after that play calling at the end. Marv got a lifetime job with the Bengals it looks like.
Lewis should have been fired years ago.The thing is, the Bengals are trying the Steelers model on longevity with their coaches.The Steelers have had three coaches in 46 years.The fruits of that are the six super bowls.Problem is, the bengals are just keeping a bad one for a long time with NO RESULTS...lol

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Heck panther he wanted to quit years ago and Brown talked him out of it. I bet Mikey's dad was rolling in his grave after that.I don't know if the old man liked to fire coaches or not, but his son sure don't.Also he did all he could to keep that malcontent Palmer on the team,Palmer pretty much had to tell him to f-off just to get out of there.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I feel (almost) sympathetic for the Bengals. Then I remember Sam Wyche. "You don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati!" There goes my empathy. BTW, married to a Bengals fan. She DRAGGED me to the last Bengals playoff victory. Sat through 40 degree rain and that darn Who Dey song for three hours. Low point of my life.........until my son became a Steelers fan. Just a glimpse into my own personal football h€ll!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Throwing things on the field. That was minor to the amount of objects in some games in the past. Fans were wet cold and late at night because it had to be on Prime time tv. 6 people were arrested and not all Bengal fans but alcohol was involved in all 6 arrests.
There were things on both sides that need to be addressed. The NFL is responsible just as both coaching staffs along with the players. The game should be remembered for the football plays not thugs on tv. These games are like in the not to far past the Steelers vs Ravens games. They need to cut out the cheap shots and running the mouths after plays. Flag and throw out anyone who wants to disrespect an official. Talk not throw a baby fit when a call doesn't go your way. Time for NFL to have mandatory anger management for players. The NFL likes to hype the games where teams do not like each other then complain when things happen like it did. One way to really get everyone's attention is to take away a home game the next year for teams that can not control their players.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

dazed&confused wrote:I feel (almost) sympathetic for the Bengals. Then I remember Sam Wyche. "You don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati!" There goes my empathy. BTW, married to a Bengals fan. She DRAGGED me to the last Bengals playoff victory. Sat through 40 degree rain and that darn Who Dey song for three hours. Low point of my life.........until my son became a Steelers fan. Just a glimpse into my own personal football h€ll!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

This somehow was over looked in all the other crap that went on.But why wasn't #55 from cinn.given a delay of game penalty or excessive celebration penalty after the interception? Seems like a no brainer to me. The refs are letting a lot of these games get out of control.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Pacman thinks Brown faked the injury,said he winked at him :lol: Nothing would surprise me now days

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Another side note here....The Bengals have not won a playoff game since Paul Brown died.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

The fumble cost them the game bottom line just facts so Good Luck Steelers .

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

bighead wrote:The fumble cost them the game bottom line just facts so Good Luck Steelers .
Thank You! I was beginning to think I was the only one that saw it that way...

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

cbolt wrote:Pacman thinks Brown faked the injury,said he winked at him :lol: Nothing would surprise me now days
He said Jerry Porter was on the field...It's Joey...And he also said Brown should have won a Grammy for his acting job.But a Grammy is a music award. :lol:
Last edited by Black Panther on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Burfict is a great football player. Dirty sometimes. Yes.

Everybody would have been kissing his ass if:

1. The debacle of a TWO POINT conversion play did not happen after the TD.
2. Hill does not fumble.
3. Take a knee three times using the Steelers timeouts and kick a FG.

He played a great football game. Caused a Fumble, knocked the "Drama Queen" out of the game on a LEGAL hit and the great play on the INT. Along with that numerous tackles.

Everybody bitched for years about how the Bengals defense was SOFT and could not go TOE to TOE against the physical teams of the NFL. A guy like Burfict has brought that intensity to Paul Brown Stadium.

Now he is a thug and everybody wants to release him. THUGS are guys like Ray Lewis who killed a person. He was allowed to make money off the NFL and still does.

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

#55 has been a thug long before the other night.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

The Oaf wrote:Seriously, like Pittsburgh and their mouth breathing fans are the epicenter of class. Totally disgusted by that debacle last night. Darwin Awards for everyone involved. Both teams and the league.
Just watched the replay and noticed a few mouth breathers in the stands wearing black and orange as well. :lol:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Black Panther wrote:
The Oaf wrote:Seriously, like Pittsburgh and their mouth breathing fans are the epicenter of class. Totally disgusted by that debacle last night. Darwin Awards for everyone involved. Both teams and the league.
Just watched the replay and noticed a few mouth breathers in the stands wearing black and orange as well. :lol:
Absolutely. Southern Ohio is well stocked. However I was alluding specifically to a child's comment regarding classy fan bases while said child failed to recognize the fallacy in his own ranks. In other words, pot meet kettle.

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

6 people were arrested at the game. 4 were Bengal fans 2 were Steeler fans. All arrests were alcohol related. Just like the players on the field who were out of control. When you allow drunks in the stands problems will happen. It is the bad ones that make everyone look bad. Which is one reason why some people do not go to games because of the crap that may go on. They eliminate smoking to prevent the effects of second hand smoking but there is still effects of second hand drunks.
When the NFL allows that crap to go on during the game. A side effect is some fans think they can act the same way.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

My thoughts are the "Drama Queen" is the only NFL player that can get "carted" off the field with a shoulder injury.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

why not elevate hue Jackson to head coach and marv back to d coordinator and not lose hue to anybody.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”