NBA Dunk Contest

Will you watch the NBA dunk contest this year?

Total votes: 0

TribeManiac10
SEOP

NBA Dunk Contest

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Im getting to the point that I dont really care for it. Seems like the last few have just been commercials with some overhyped dunks(Exp. Griffins dunk over the hood of the car, probably the weakest dunk to win a contest ive ever seen). This year's contest has got my attention however with the lineup they picked. How in the world out of all the NBA players we could pick did they come up with Chase Budinger, Iman Shumpert, Paul George, and Derrick Williams? Is the days of the superstars going at each other in the dunk contest over? How many people on here will even watch it?

3morethan2
Varsity

Re: NBA Dunk Contest

Post by 3morethan2 »

I'll watch it just because I watch the all star festivities every year, maybe except for the rookie-sophomore game. last year blake shouldn't of won. the dunk contest is fixed and the popular pick wins it. This year might be different, no true stars in it this year

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Please, enough with these all-star games! can't they just do an end-of-season awards banquet?

Jackiemoon33
Waterboy

Post by Jackiemoon33 »

this years all star game was horrible. whatever happened to the big stars of the game doing it... who cares about rookies dunking...

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Jackiemoon33 wrote:this years all star game was horrible. whatever happened to the big stars of the game doing it... who cares about rookies dunking...
It was pretty terrible. The NBA D-League dunk contest was much better.

Return to “Pro Sports”