Bengals-Ravens week 1

ace63
SE

Bengals-Ravens week 1

Post by ace63 »

Bengals still have alot of starters hurt. Who will win ? I would flip a coin.

thecoach
Varsity

Re: Bengals-Ravens week 1

Post by thecoach »

Bengals 35 Ravens 28

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

If the Bengals lose with Flacco starting for the Ravens they need to give up the rest of the year.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Bengals roll in this one, win by 10 or more.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

bengals in a blow out

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

It will be close!!

D_Journey9
Freshman Team

Post by D_Journey9 »

Bengals 21 Ravens 17

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

having flacco doesnt matter.... Chris redman hadnt played in a year and did good vs that D. Only pass rusher they have is geathers. They betterblitz more than last year. CB couldnt cover me in a phonebooth

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

couldn't cover me in a phonebooth!!! thats a good one!!! :lol:

TheSportsGuy
Freshman Team

Post by TheSportsGuy »

Who9Dey wrote:having flacco doesnt matter.... Chris redman hadnt played in a year and did good vs that D. Only pass rusher they have is geathers. They betterblitz more than last year. CB couldnt cover me in a phonebooth

I don't know which team you've been watching, or if you've paid attention to anything between the end of last year and today, but the Bengals have one of the league's best young CB duos. The problem last year was they were forced to try and cover for 5, 6, 7 seconds and no one can do that. They have TWO pass rushers with the addition of Antwan Odom. And they will blitz more because that's what new defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer does.

Hope that update catches you up and gets you ready for the new season.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

from what im hearing on the tv. gonna be a long year

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I look at this game and thank God I'm a Steeler fan!
All of you Flacco haters should reconsider. Have you seen how big of an arm this guy has???

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Well , Play calling was terrible. The whole first half, everyone knew , run twice than throw . So i guess the other team knew that too . The long ball was always covered . So throw to fullback or tight end . 4th and 1 and all of the ravens on on the line . So you try to run it up the middle. STUPID ! Off coor . did a terrible job and did not correct at half. Palmer was under pressure all day . Def did good but no pass rush !!! Long season Unless some changes are made.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

As long as C-Carson, the mouth is on the roster I can not root for Cincy. :122246

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

With all the blitzing the Ravens D did I do not understand why we didn't go to the no huddle in the first half. Carson looked bad just because he didn't have any time to throw, the running game is pitiful and I can honestly say as a Bengals fan I can't wait till the draft when we have the number one pick.

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

Bengals are a mess.....Leon hall is terible and if you think those CB will be tough...they cant tackle....the entire D cant tackle...go onto their website and look at the depth chart and check out the LB's.
I watch Pitts today and thats a Defense..man they hit and tackle. Flacco ran for a TD and was timed by a calender and scored...and the other td the bengals lb throws a shoulder into someone...they never wrap....when you throw against cinci its like a buffett.....all you want but you dont need a clean plate each visit.
cant wait to OCT 19.....think ill wear my james harrison jersey.

I also think that ocho still doesnt want to be in Cinci and now since he got hurt he will say he is playing for the people in cinci...the first hit to that shoulder he will sit....and get his wish, doesnt have to play...get paid ....market himself from the sidelines and when they get tired of him trade hm for a 1st or 2nd rounder when a few months ago you could of had washingtons first this year and last....only thing is mike brown doesnt want to pay for 4 first ronders in 2 years...seats are full already....making a profit in Cinci....thats what it is all about.

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

:oops: I'm burning my Bengal gear. :oops:

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

ebay them thats what I did...they lost to Flacco today....he played for deleware....first game.....2 weeks ago he was #3 on the ravens depth chart....
keep willie anderson and get rid of steinbach
draft Odell..henry..why not manson and son of sam too
perry had 37 yards today 9 on one carry and 29 on i think 17 carries...2 CARRY PERRY
keep johnson..oh i mean ocho
let the only sacker go justin smith....oh wait they have geathers..i watched Pitts today that had atleast 5 sacks
today i bet after week 3 the bengals wont have that many sacks.
please go check the lb's...wow
they wanted ellis in the first round but let the saints trade up in front of them and take him....cinci had 11 picks...why not trade one to get a nt?
oh wait i forgot the seats are filled....thats all that matters.
if noone likes carson anymore because of his buckeye comments just think what he will say next week...they must think different they kept his bro to keep him happy

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bengal's have a head coach who was a very good assistant coach and Mike Brown running the team who is not even close to being like his dad. Then you get rid of some of your better players to keep the law breakers and Mr. EGO.

To win a Championship it takes everyone working as one. The coaches and players along with all of the staff including the Owner. They play the song "Welcome to the Jungle" at home games only to have to many people lost in the jungle of a mess that is the Cincinnati Bengal's. They should skip the team picture this year because they do not play or act like a TEAM.

Maybe they should have watched the high school games played at PBS last weekend to see what teams can play like.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

[quote="farmer"]The Bengal's have a head coach who was a very good assistant coach and Mike Brown running the team who is not even close to being like his dad. Then you get rid of some of your better players to keep the law breakers and Mr. EGO.

To win a Championship it takes everyone working as one. The coaches and players along with all of the staff including the Owner. They play the song "Welcome to the Jungle" at home games only to have to many people lost in the jungle of a mess that is the Cincinnati Bengal's. They should skip the team picture this year because they do not play or act like a TEAM.

Maybe they should have watched the high school games played at PBS last weekend to see what teams can play like.[/quote

And how did the browns do there first game !!!!! :roll:

Return to “Pro Sports”