Tom Brady

bucking red
Varsity

Tom Brady

Post by bucking red »

Heard he suffered a season ending knee injury.

Who9Dey
JV Team

Re: Tom Brady

Post by Who9Dey »

who will they go with. Matt cassell wont win you a sb....Chris simms? Culpepper and moss cant coexist?.....wow afc is up for grabs now.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

It will be hard to get a straight answer on the injury from New England from how they make a joke out of disclosing injuries. If Brady will be out that changes the way New England plays. They need to make a deal but whoever comes in will take some time to learn things. This maybe the year that New England misses the playoffs.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

They just announced that Chris Simms is coming in tomorrow. He maybe a good QB but he has not played in a game for a long time. So they must think the injury is serious or going to keep him out for a few games.

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

Who9Dey wrote:who will they go with. Matt cassell wont win you a sb....Chris simms? Culpepper and moss cant coexist?.....wow afc is up for grabs now.

Maybe, but maybe not Who. I think most people remember 2001 when Brady came out of nowhere early that season to sub for Bledsoe and he took them all the way. Not saying it'll happen here, and certainly not saying Cassell is fit to hold Brady's athletic supporter, but maybe, eh?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I had to laugh yesterday when I heard all of the stuff from the announcers about how this was such a "tragedy". Big deal! The guy's not that great. He's above average and he gets WAY TOO MUCH TIME to throw the football. He finally took a big hit. He's human. Usually when he gets hit he whines and wants a flag. When he's under pressure, he makes bad decisions. You never want to see a guy get hurt, but don't make him out to be a martyr when many other QBs have suffered MUCH worse....

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:Maybe, but maybe not Who. I think most people remember 2001 when Brady came out of nowhere early that season to sub for Bledsoe and he took them all the way. Not saying it'll happen here, and certainly not saying Cassell is fit to hold Brady's athletic supporter, but maybe, eh?

Brady came in in week 14, and the Patriots had all but clinched the playoffs already.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

I hate to see this...but injuries happen in football.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This is not like Tiger Woods being injured and not playing golf. This is a team game. Many people have talked about this coach, team and organization being the best. Now it is time for them to show if they are a team or they can only win with Brady.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:
Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:Maybe, but maybe not Who. I think most people remember 2001 when Brady came out of nowhere early that season to sub for Bledsoe and he took them all the way. Not saying it'll happen here, and certainly not saying Cassell is fit to hold Brady's athletic supporter, but maybe, eh?

Brady came in in week 14, and the Patriots had all but clinched the playoffs already.

You sure about that seofan? I can barely remember what happened yesterday, let alone in 2001, but if I recall correctly, Bledsoe got hurt relatively early in the season, maybe early October? If I'm wrong, then yes, the comparison is horrible.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Karma.
Cheaters never prosper.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:
seofan_via_dublin wrote:

You sure about that seofan? I can barely remember what happened yesterday, let alone in 2001, but if I recall correctly, Bledsoe got hurt relatively early in the season, maybe early October? If I'm wrong, then yes, the comparison is horrible.

I was wrong it was week 2. I had just heard football comentary on the same subject on ESPN radio, and they had mentioned Brady coming in in week 14. Didn't check the facts before I posted, asumed ESPN might know.

My Bad.

Return to “Pro Sports”