BROWNS 0-3 BENGALS 0-3 This coming sunday

farmer
SEOP

Re: BROWNS 0-3 BENGALS 0-3 This coming sunday

Post by farmer »

This is a game where both teams have a very good assistant coach as the head coach but not a head coach.

If the Bengal's lose they might be better off looking to trade Carson Palmer because when his contract is up he has no reason to stay even if he would get more money from the Bengal's.

The battle of Ohio at least these teams might win a game this year or would be something if they would tie in both games this year against one another.

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

I am going to say Bengals by 10.
41-31

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Carson Palmer is out for today with a sore elbow. He is the #3 QB today.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

unless there was a change they only get 1 qtr of OT if nobbody scores in that time frame it's a tie.[/quote]
it is actually 2 quarters

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

All week long I prepared to root for the Browns this week and being I like Cincy more than them this made my huge gut ache week. I did not pay any attention to news surrounding either team, so when I turn on the game and see that the west coast mouth was not playing it was great because I was able to root for Cincy, this week.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Ugly game so far.

Cleveland is up 10-6 in the fourth, but if Cincinnati can get break the 10-point barrier, they'll win because Cleveland can't score more than 10 this year :122245

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Browns win. Now that Edwards has shown he can catch a ball, maybe they can win few more.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I don't know... the Browns offense just seems stagnate. The Bengals were without Palmer and the Browns were still down 6-3 well into the 2nd half.
But still, the Browns scored 20 points and in their first three games they only scored 26. I can't see them being competitive in the division, seeing as how Baltimore and Pittsburgh have such good defenses.
I HOPE Quinn will get some serious playing time this year....

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Boy, you know your team really sucks when you lose at home to the lowly Browns. It looks like the Bengals could very well go winless this season unless by some miracle they have an amazing turn around. It's almost to the point that I can't hardly stand to watch the Bengals play anymore becuse of their futility, but being a die hard fan for the past 30 years I guess I'll suffer through another pitiful season.

Hopefully some major changes will be made after the season is over to get them back on track. I think the first thing is Lewis has got to go. He just hasn't proven himself to be a winner yet. Get another coach and start over. It couldn't be any worse than it is now.

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

ha,ha,ha,ha..........Like I said 2 months ago, the Bungles will always suck. Couldn't even compete with the second most pitiful team in the NFL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a bunch of losers!!!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

@
Last edited by Black Panther on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:They'll probably make a coaching change soon.

I wonder if Bill Cowher would be considered to coach the Bengals.

It seems like they could use someone with his toughness.

NO

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

By season end you'll probably see a coaching change on both sides of the field.

Worse display of NFL football I've seen in a long time..

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Now maybe Lewis will get fired. He took us as far as he could and now we are on a downward slope.

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

Lewis is not to blame. The players know that Marvin is helpless concerning decisions to the team, and they play accordingly. I guarantee you he will walk away after this season, conceding that this is a no-win type of job. Mike Brown is the "Matt Millen" of owners.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Until Mike Brown stops his charade as a general manager, the Bengals will never win. Since the last Super Bowl appearance he has had how many coaches, and the results don't change. he has been the one constant. It's time for both he and Marvin Lewis to go.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Both Lewis and Brown need to go. It has to be a team approach from the top down to win in the NFL. With everyone working together. The Bengals are just a group of people who say they are a team and collect paychecks.

Coach93
Freshman Team

Post by Coach93 »

0-4 is horrible Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis need to go and jump of the bridge over Newport on the Levy and take the Reds ownership with them :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: WE need a change :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

cgllmom
Waterboy

Post by cgllmom »

Sawdust, Where are you from and what nfl team do you like? Maybe you should spend more time watching whatever football team you do like, not wasting your time and ours making fun of other teams. Thanks so much :-D !

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Many times in sports a change is easy to do....with the Bengals and their nepotism, not so much.

That entire organziation is so immersed in the culture of losing/having off-the-field difficulties....the Bengals (and Reds - but that's an entire other thread) are destined to lose and lose for a very long time.

Return to “Pro Sports”