CK CRASH, WALK THROUGH PRACTICE FRIDAY 6:00 PM-FOOD

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEST VIRGINIA CRASH, LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

85inside wrote:I need some information please.

1. How much are season tickets? (I need 4- 50 yard line seats about half way up)

2. How successful have you been drawing halftime "entertainment?" (Please get a picture of your dance team up, ASAP.)

3. Is alcohol sold/ allowed at these games? How about "reverse tailgating" for these games? This is where you actually tailgate, inside the stadium, during the games.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- these are questions i've not yet inquired about, i know we are going to try our best to have forms of half time entertainment. possibly high school bands. small colleges. not sure of alcohol sales. but it is a question, i'd have to ask. i know we are looking at various forms of tailgating , fun things for kids to do, kids getting autographs. having various games to play. some camps for younger and older kids. the sky's the limit, if your heart is in the right place.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

I'm thinking an inflatable pool is needed in one endzone and the beer garden should be located at that end. Open that up about 90 minutes before game time. A "dunking booth" complete with dancers/cheerleaders serving as the dunkees.
Remember this is summer football. Even with the coupe of signing your new prospect in Gannon, you will still need something that will attract people in hot weather. Plenty of gimmicks will be needed for success.
I suggest the movie "Slapshot" for your PR director

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

DUNKING BOOTH'S MAY BE AN IDEA. IF IT WILL MAKE MONEY. I'M TAKING THE SHOTS HERE FOR FREE. I WOULD GLADLY SET ON THESEAT, AND LET ALL THAT WANT TO DUNK ME FOR THIS VERY NICE NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM WITH JESSE GANNON IS, YES HE IS 5-9 . 360 LBS. AND PROBABLY RUNS BETTER THAN A 5 IN THE 40. BUT HIS PERSONAL BEST WITH 225 LBS. IS 36. AND HE BENCHES 495. DEADLIFTS 550. IS A FOOTBALL OFFICIAL. AND WAS A 4 YEAR LETTERMAN , IN COLLEGE. AND RUNS 3/4 MILES A DAY. 3/4 TIMES A WEEK. IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS , ABOUT JESSE DIRECT THEM TO HIM, I'M SURE HE'LL BE GLAD TO REPRESENT HIMSELF. 85INSIDE I'LL PASS THE INFO ON ABOUT SLAPSHOT. PERHAPS YOU AND POCKET ACES, CAN ATTEND THE TRYOUTS. YOU ALL JUST SOUND LIKE BIG GUYS.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

YTB, I dont have any problem with any of your players or coaches. Jesse Gannon lost but maybe 3 or 4 games total in his high school career. He also played for two state football titles. I am thinking he will be a great asset to your program. I am just wanting to see you maximize the product. One sure way of losing money is signing me or Pocket aces. I was lucky that IHS didnt cut football players when I played. As for Pocket Aces, his school specialty was in the lunch room. At Central School, the boy demanded quite the "nickel" for those slim jim's. That boy could really move the merchandise. I once saw him get a Big Chef, fries and a drink (in a fog horn leg horn glass), in a trade for his lunch. Don't even get me started about tric or treat night. The kid was amazing! I am thinking if you extend the olive branch to PA, he may agree to make a special appearance or two.
Got anybody that can dropkick?

By the way, those lifting stats on Jesse Gannon? If those are acurate, you may get him out to Dreamland pool next summer and have him put on a weight lifting clinic. That could attract some "locals" to your games.

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

^^^^^ I'm effin dying here.

85inside, I'm one step closer to determining your identity.

The foghornleghorn reference certainly narrows it down.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE THAT I'VE PUT OUT ALL THE LITTLE BRUSH FIRES. AND THIS TOPIC CAN TAKE A TURN FOR THE BETTER. AND GET SERIOUS POSTERS ON HERE WHO EITHER WANT TO PLAY, COACH, OR BE CORPORATE SPONSORS . FOR WHAT IS SHAPING UP TO BE A WONDERFUL ROSTER, AS WELL AS A FOOTBALL TEAM, THAT PEOPLE CAN ENJOY IN THIS AREA, WHEN NO OTHER LIVE FOOTBALL , IS AVAILABLE. THANKS.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

For what it's worth, I was 100% serious about season tix. 4 on the 50 please.

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

1. How much are season tickets? (I need 4- 50 yard line seats about half way up)

2. How successful have you been drawing halftime "entertainment?" (Please get a picture of your dance team up, ASAP.)

3. Is alcohol sold/ allowed at these games? How about "reverse tailgating" for these games? This is where you actually tailgate, inside the stadium, during the games.
Is that field right beside " Timbo's " ?

crashcoach
Waterboy

Post by crashcoach »

Yes the stadiumis right beside Timbo's. However it is undergoing a complete remodeling and renovation which has already begun. It will be very nice come season time. And for the record, Coach Osborne has coached at the A & B team levels, but there is more to coaching football than just a resume. You must have the intangibles that allow you to communicate as well as a knowledge of football and how to do things schematically. Prior to retiring in 2007 I played in middle school, high school, college, arena, and minor league pro levels. Was All-State in H.S. and All-Conference in college, was a 4-time All-Star at the minor league level, and was the leading receiver on our 2003 National Championship team when I was with the Mountain State Titans (Charleston). I have coached at three different High Schools (1 as the Head Coach & Off Coord) and 2 different Middle Schools (Offensive Coord.) as well as entering my 2nd season as Off Coord for the Crash. I have seen and played more football than most people forget.....take my word for it when I say he's qualified. If he wasnt I wouldnt have asked him on board. :)

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Noone should be hating on anyone. Good post crash coach. As the coach, can you address any of my questions? Or is it still too early to tell? Season ticket packages? Group plans?

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

crashcoach wrote:Prior to retiring in 2007 I played in middle school, high school, college, arena, and minor league pro levels. Was All-State in H.S. and All-Conference in college, was a 4-time All-Star at the minor league level, and was the leading receiver on our 2003 National Championship team when I was with the Mountain State Titans (Charleston). I have coached at three different High Schools (1 as the Head Coach & Off Coord) and 2 different Middle Schools (Offensive Coord.) as well as entering my 2nd season as Off Coord for the Crash. I have seen and played more football than most people forget.....

Nice credentials.

crashcoach wrote:And for the record, Coach Osborne has coached at the A & B team levels, but there is more to coaching football than just a resume. You must have the intangibles that allow you to communicate as well as a knowledge of football and how to do things schematically......take my word for it when I say he's qualified. If he wasnt I wouldnt have asked him on board. :)

Um, good luck with that.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

85inside wrote:For what it's worth, I was 100% serious about season tix. 4 on the 50 please.
------------------- THAT I WILL FIND OUT FOR YOU MY FRIEND. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHATS SOLD AS FAR AS RESERVED. BUT I WILL FIND OUT. YOU MAY WANT TO BUY A SPONSOR KIT, WHICH START OUT AS LITTLE AS A HUINDRED DOLLARS, GET ADVERTISEMENT, AND DISCOUNTED TIX. I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: NEXT CK CRASH PRACTICE. WEDNESDAY NOV. 19TH/5;30.

You're Tiger Bait wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- these are questions i've not yet inquired about, i know we are going to try our best to have forms of half time entertainment. possibly high school bands. small colleges. not sure of alcohol sales. but it is a question, i'd have to ask. i know we are looking at various forms of tailgating , fun things for kids to do, kids getting autographs. having various games to play. some camps for younger and older kids. the sky's the limit, if your heart is in the right place.
----------- I WILL CHECK ON 4 TICKETS FOR YOU RIGHT AWAY.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i would like to thank those who've used this forum to contact me. we have found some worthy candidates. i'll have more answers , about season tickets and passes. but i've been told a 5 game home package ticket will cost roughly 25.00. hard to beat for the level of football being played. i think we have secured a chartered bus for away games. to be our own bus. and for team outings.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

on a mission, funny you know me, and i know you. yet you don't remember me coaching a and b ball. are you on a work release program of some sort. have a great day. :-D

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

YTB:

Please hold 4 season tix for me. As good as you can get them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you my friend for putting it back up. heard today from several players. 1 who was on the national champion mountain state titans. who played with coach barnhouse. this is turning out to be an invaluable tool. also heard from a sportswriter, that also has a call in show. that wants to cover our games. geat things are happening with the west virginia crash.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

That sounds awesome. Looks like a lot of interest in this thats real good.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I kind of liked watching him get picked on. Your mean GAHS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sall right. i've been on many other boards , spreading the word, and have put in a lot of phone time, it's getting really exciting really quick.

Return to “Pro Sports”