Cowboys vs Bengals

How many TD's will Dallas win by?

Total votes: 0

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Cowboys vs Bengals

Post by Tigercannon71 »

The Bengals did play the Giants to an OT loss so they might be able to give Dallas a game. I doubt it, but it could happen.

Coach93
Freshman Team

Post by Coach93 »

Until Marvin Lewis goes we lose i hope he is the next coach to go Cowboys by 2 or 3 touchdowns . I hope Mike Brown does it soon :12224 . But in saying this i hope the Bengals make it a game . And no more of that awful backup that the Bengals got he was horrible :lol: :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Cowboys will lose now that the Bengals have gone out and changed the direction of their team by getting a HIGH CLASS player ex Bear Cedric Benson. The Cowboys will now lose 2 in a row.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

hammerdown wrote:Thoughts ??

i'm thinking if the Cowboys get their head on straight after last Sunday's embarrsement :mad: :mad: i'm thinking they win by 4TD'S+.

embarrassment? As a Boys fan, I dont see how it is embarrassing to lose to a very good Redskins team.

Brick Tamlin
Waterboy

Post by Brick Tamlin »

wish you would've made the Bengals will win as a choice because that's whats going to happen!!!

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Boo Hoo

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

hammerdown wrote:being a boys fan how can you say it was anything but a embarresment? :mad: :mad: the offense was a joke to much passing not enough running the ball. not to mention the defense.

It was a loss. Their offense was stangant after the first drive, but in the grand scheme of things, it is not worth being embarrassed. They are still a top five team and playoff bound.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Dallas is a 17-point favorite in this one. They are a legitmate top 5 team - probably top 3. They're 1-1 at home this year - a close win against the Eagles and a close loss against the Redskins. They gave up an average of about 31 ppg in those two games - they've given up an average of about 22 ppg all year.
The Bengals are giving up about the same amount of ppg on the road as the Cowboys give up at home, but they're only scoring about 17 ppg. It would be great for them if Palmer started.
I think the Cowboys win, but not by 17 points. I also think the Bengals will score +20. And BTW, even though I have little respect for Benson as a person, he's not a bad addition at all when you consider that his stats are no worse than Chris Perry's..... Hopefully Cincy will be a place where he can have some success and get his life in order (or is that an oxymoron?).

hornets87
Waterboy

Post by hornets87 »

honestly i think that the cowboys will have a great running game this week. i think that felix jones should get the ball more often because he just has natural born talent i see jason witten,marion barber,and felix jones having a great day and tony romo 180+ yards.

cgllmom
Waterboy

Post by cgllmom »

I want the Bengals to win very much, I just really don't know if they can do it. I am losing confidence in the whole organization. I will always be a fan and support them all the way. I am pretty sure they are trying to set a record and go 0 and 16. I really hope they will get something going this year. I guess we will see what happens Sunday! :? :?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

cowboys, HUGEover the bengals

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

TO will be all over the place today DALLAS BY ALOT

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

A lot of people were saying "Cowboys by a lot".....I dont think 9 points is a lot! :?

2 things on this game today.......

1) Chris Perry for the second week in a row, fumbles which in turn leads to the game winning score for the Browns/Cowboys! :evil:

2) When the Bengals scored to make it 24-22, then went for 2....Y???? Go for one, with over 7 minutes to go...then if the Cowboys score, which they DID, you are only down 8, instead of 9!! It didnt matter of course, cause the Bengals turned it over on downs.....but I think you see my point! :evil:

You just shake your head as a Bengals fan......0-5, lose in OT to defending Super Bowl Champs in the Giants, on the road by the way.....and then take a VERY good Cowboys team to the limit, and end up losing by 9. Ive heard announcers now in both games say, the Bengals are playing hard and keeping it close! How about some wins!?!? Im tired of playing good and keeping it close!! :evil:

But, unlike others here on SEOP, I will remain a Bengals faithful, and I will be there right in front of my TV next Sunday at 1pm as they return to Giants/Jets Stadium against the Jets!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

fuzzhead wrote:I think the Cowboys win, but not by 17 points. I also think the Bengals will score +20.

I wish I could be this good all the time....

Skipjack
Waterboy

Post by Skipjack »

The Bengals has played like this for the last 10 yrs. They cant beat the teams they are supposed to, but beat or take it down to the wire on the best teams in the league. Always has played like this. No surprise here , they always play like this.

Return to “Pro Sports”