Re: Browns @ Steelers.

Post by BBallin fool »

Steelers needs this 10 day break.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

It's time to put the Colt McCoy experiment to bed. For one thing, he had a concussion and needs to sit for a game. For another, I'm convinced he is not the short or long-term answer. Here's a lovely gift; thanks for playing. Good luck! I know Seneca Wallace is not the answer. But, there is a QB sitting on the bench in Green Bay that is tailor-made for this offense. And I said that a year ago, before Tony Grossi said it. Matt Flynn is a free agent after the season. Holmgren, go put your GB Super Bowl ring on, grab a suitcase of money and catch the first flight to Wisconsin after the season is over!

Yossarian
Freshman Team

Post by Yossarian »

As a lifetime Browns fan I have never been more disgusted. I admit that I have seen only a few games this year but it seems like they have zero pass blocking, McCoy has happy feet because of it, and there seems to be a question of heart with some of these guys. It is also VERY frustrating that now there is a question AGAIN about the medical staff and the handling of McCoy. It's all bad and as much as I hate to say it , this organization needs to start over AGAIN.They need to hire a coach, ANY coach with pro experience. The current coach wants to kick a field goal after running off tackle at the six inch line and having the tight end get completely blown away ( like they knew the snap count). What's with that? Then the genius kicks a field goal. Why in the he-- would you kick a field goal there? Disgusting!

EasternDscout
Riding the Bench

Post by EasternDscout »

WIsh it would've turned out better,, I love the browns

Return to “Pro Sports”