SEOP

Re: 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers

Post by Geronimo »

Go Steelers !!!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The NFL has already pushed back what was supposed to be a Thursday night game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Steelers, so what's a third time to a league apparently committed to playing this game at all costs. The league has postponed Thursday's, Sunday's and Tuesday's game one more day to Wednesday. The game will kick off at 3:40 p.m. ET, an unusually early kickoff reportedly due to NBC's insistence on broadcasting the 88th Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony that same night in New York City.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The third delay of the Steelers/Ravens game has forced a postponement of their week-13 matchup. The Steelers - Washington Football Team game will now move from Sunday afternoon to Monday, December 7th, at 5:40 p.m. This marks the fifth schedule change for the Steelers since October. Pittsburgh was scheduled to play Tennessee in Week-4 until the Titans experienced their virus outbreak. This delay now gives Washington, who last played on Thanksgiving, additional time to prepare and rest. On the other hand, the Steelers will have a short week to prep for a Washington Football Team that is riding a two game winning streak, and also has the fourth-best defense in the NFL. All I will say is that the NFL has most certainly not did the Steelers any favors pertaining to their schedule this messed up season.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

WOW moved again !!!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The Steelers had their game with the Ravens pushed back to Wednesday, and the team made a few roster moves to bolster their roster for the thrice-postponed game. The team announced that defensive lineman Isaiah Buggs and guard Kevin Dotson have been activated from the reserve/Covid-19 list. They also promoted safety Antoine Brooks Jr. from the practice squad as a Covid replacement. Buggs was placed on the list along with defensive lineman Stephon Tuitt and tackle Jerald Hawkins last week. Tuitt and Hawkins remain on the list and will miss Wednesday's game.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

A win is a win in this crazy season !!!

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

ACL Dupree may be gone for the year???

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

JMO, THE lost of Bush was big on D, but now Dupree this is huge, with Conner out no running game what so ever? They got to get better on both sides of the ball ,but as of now there getting worst Baltimore ravens had a ton of players missing now with Dupree gone that kills book in LB with Watt and him ,what's next just wait and see now dish network takes off channel 13 fight over money ??? Which most all Steelers games are on . :evil: :twisted: :|

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin has confirmed that linebacker Bud Dupree will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury. He also spent some time talking about Alex Highsmith, the guy who will be stepping into a larger roll on defense now with Dupree being out. Alex Highsmith was a third round pick out of Charlotte. Tomlin said we are ringing Alex Highsmith's bell right now.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker T.J. Watt's push for Defensive Player of the Year has picked up steam heading into December. Watt has continued his phenomenal season with a great November, earning him AFC Defensive Player of the Month. Watt racked up 3.5 sacks, 5 tackles for loss, 18 total tackles and 3 passes defended. This just padded his outstanding stats for the year, as Watt currently leads the league in multiple categories including sacks with 11 and tackles for loss with 17.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Tuitt made his way back !!!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Geronimo wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:57 pmwhat's next just wait and see now dish network takes off channel 13 fight over money ???
I know how ya feel! Today I didn't have any service until after the Buckeye game started. They took my favorite fox channel off right after I signed them up last year after assuring me they had that channel. My 2 year contract with them this May cannot come soon enough because I will get another provider.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I'm looking to, tired of this B'S.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The Washington Football Team's chances of an upset against the undefeated Steelers may have been bolstered on Saturday when QB Ben Roethlisberger was placed on the team's injury report, and listed as questionable ahead of their Monday night showdown. This just might be the veteran QB resting a nagging hip injury though, as it wouldn't be the first time the 38-year-old took the week off from practice before suiting up on gameday.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Snell not the answer at running back for the Steelers ???

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

VetteMan wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:53 pm The Washington Football Team's chances of an upset against the undefeated Steelers may have been bolstered on Saturday when QB Ben Roethlisberger was placed on the team's injury report, and listed as questionable ahead of their Monday night showdown. This just might be the veteran QB resting a nagging hip injury though, as it wouldn't be the first time the 38-year-old took the week off from practice before suiting up on gameday.
I’ll be shocked if he’s not good to go Monday.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

WOW, this team is going the wrong road quick. Until you fine a running game???

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Run the fullback ???

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Conner is back hope that helps some ???

Geronimo
SEOP