WHERE'S ALL THE WWE THREADS???

gh123
JV Team

WHERE'S ALL THE WWE THREADS???

Post by gh123 »

Everyone wants to hear about pro wrestling.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

fake

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

yeah, this thread was kind of a joke because wrestling is so cheesy, but thanks gahs for looking. i actually enjoy reading them sometimes just to get a good laugh. haha

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

Post by LegendKiller1989 »

what a simple minded thing to say lol

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Ace, I have to disagree. Do you know how many True Fans of Raw you just hurt. Myself, I believe thats hard to swollow. If you aren't down with that I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YOU

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

If you want a wwe thread then start one. :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

classof86 wrote:Ace, I have to disagree. Do you know how many True Fans of Raw you just hurt. Myself, I believe thats hard to swollow. If you aren't down with that I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YOU

So i guess you missed the 60 minites show of all the kids getting hurt trying act like big time wrestlers. Then the wrestlers came on and told how it is all show and they know what there doing ahead of time . I did not know there was someone on the planet that thought it was real . There is also no santa,tooth fairy,easter bunny. Sorry to tell you .

Dbzshibainu
Varsity

Post by Dbzshibainu »

ace63 wrote:fake

who cares if its fake it can still be entertaining, do you watch sitcoms, dramas etc. there all fake too if you hadn't figured it out yet.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

wooooo....wrestling talk. this is what i've been waiting for. and i agree, though it is fake and unbelievably cheesy--its VERY entertaining.

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

fake or not you can't just get up one day and be like " I think I want to be a wrestler" because you have to learn how to take bumps

Dbzshibainu
Varsity

Post by Dbzshibainu »

LegendKiller1989 wrote:fake or not you can't just get up one day and be like " I think I want to be a wrestler" because you have to learn how to take bumps

yeah that's true too

buckeyesportsman
Waterboy

Post by buckeyesportsman »

wrestling is "fake" as far as the who is going to win but wrestlers are athlets. and they take a beating. to watch what they can do with there bodys is amazing. lets see any of the people that make fun of the wwe last 2 miuets in the ring takeing the high impact thoes guys take every week.
all that being said wwe does suck compared to real compatation like ufc

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Really so are movies real or are they fake?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

ace63 wrote:
classof86 wrote:Ace, I have to disagree. Do you know how many True Fans of Raw you just hurt. Myself, I believe thats hard to swollow. If you aren't down with that I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YOU

So i guess you missed the 60 minites show of all the kids getting hurt trying act like big time wrestlers. Then the wrestlers came on and told how it is all show and they know what there doing ahead of time . I did not know there was someone on the planet that thought it was real . There is also no santa,tooth fairy,easter bunny. Sorry to tell you .

Yeah thats cause there is a media bias against wrestling. Kids shoot each other and you dont see the media blaming Rambo, but if one kid punches another and he dies the media will be the first to say kid imitaing the wrestling move the hear punch kills another kid. Cause its easy for them to pick on wrestling cause they dont understand it.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Dbzshibainu wrote:

who cares if its fake it can still be entertaining, do you watch sitcoms, dramas etc. there all fake too if you hadn't figured it out yet.

I know all those are fake . I dont say there real .

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

tigercannon71 wrote:

Really so are movies real or are they fake?

Duh i know there fake . I not saying its real , What would you think if i got on here and said movies are real .

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

tigercannon71 wrote:
ace63 wrote:

Yeah thats cause there is a media bias against wrestling. Kids shoot each other and you dont see the media blaming Rambo, but if one kid punches another and he dies the media will be the first to say kid imitaing the wrestling move the hear punch kills another kid. Cause its easy for them to pick on wrestling cause they dont understand it.

I was a wrestler and i do understand it . But when someone says its real Geeesh . Cant peoplesee there really not hitting each other and stomping there feet .
Last edited by ace63 on Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

The only point is , its not real . all this other stuff is brought up by others. the 60 minites thing was brought up just to show that the wrestlers themselves told it was show . that is it . not worried about movies or anything else . But if people want put words into it feel free .

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

yea id like to see half the people that make fun of wrestling go jump off a 30 foot ladder onto someone laying on a mat

LegendKiller1989
Freshman Team

Its more scripted than fake

Return to “Pro Sports”