Red Sox @ Reds June 13th, 14th, and 15th

oak hill71
All State

Red Sox @ Reds June 13th, 14th, and 15th

Post by oak hill71 »

Who is all going to this series, I am going to the Saturday and Sunday games.

But I wanted everyone that couldn't find cheap tickets to know that you can get View Level seats to any of the games at $34 a piece.

Friday Tickets Click Here.

Saturday Tickets (Live On Fox) Here.

Sunday Tickets Click Here.

I'm not selling these, and I thought I would be nice and tell everyone about these, there are only 64 tickets to each game available (60 to Saturday and Sunday because my dad bought some tickets). This auction is only for 8 more dyas, so I ould act fast.

Just thought I would let everyone know, because these same seats are $60 on StubHub.

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: Red Sox @ Reds June 13th, 14th, and 15th

Post by TrojanXplosion »

That is nice of you to post that information. Really looking forward to this game, already got my tickets for the series. Gonna wear my Red Sox stuff 2 days and my Reds stuff 1 day. It pains me to see these two play. But, whoever wins the games I will be happy either way.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Re: Red Sox @ Reds June 13th, 14th, and 15th

Post by beezee420 »

^^^^^^^^

i feel the same way. i'm going to the saturday game and i will be wearing my reds hat and my red sox shirt.

gh123
JV Team

!

Post by gh123 »

God Bless You. I've been looking for tickets to two of the three games and you can't buy them from the Reds site because its such a big deal that the Sox are coming to town. I've been waiting to see my Sox in Cincy for YEARS! I wanted to get a somewhat cheap ticket for one of the games, and thanks to you, I can!

oak hill71
All State

Re: !

Post by oak hill71 »

gh123 wrote:God Bless You. I've been looking for tickets to two of the three games and you can't buy them from the Reds site because its such a big deal that the Sox are coming to town. I've been waiting to see my Sox in Cincy for YEARS! I wanted to get a somewhat cheap ticket for one of the games, and thanks to you, I can!

What games did you buy tickets to?

Return to “Pro Sports”