ItownHosscat
S

Chad who?!?

Post by ItownHosscat »

Manwithplan
All State

Re: Chad who?!?

Post by Manwithplan »

He's taken one too many hard hits from the Steelers. ;-)

thecoach
Varsity

Post by thecoach »

One word.....BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

Hosscat, time for you to come back to your first love :122249

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Only 1 love for me.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

gahs4ever wrote:Lewis calls him Ocho Psycho, and someone on this site calls him Ocho Stinko. Just another example of a "look-at-me" prima donna who always has to be the center of attention.

I read in the Dispatch today that a few yeara ago when he appeared on the field with Ocho Cinqo taped to his back that Carson Palmer ripped it off. Shows to go you that there are a few people left in Cincy who arent nuts!

"look-at-me" prima donna.......I know 4ever.....he had to ask Kellen Winslow to move over when he joined him on that "look-at-me" prima donna bus! :lol: :roll:

huedawg
JV Team

Post by huedawg »

Help , I need attention .. Thats my take on it

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

“It’s something I don’t think anyone has ever done before,” he told the team’s Web site. “Have I ever had a reason for why I do what I do? I’m having fun.”

by no means am i a bengals fan. that being said, i see nothing wrong with this. like he said in the quote i provided, he's just having fun. he's a grown man, he can do what he wants to do, quit griping :roll:

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

What a bad desicion i hope he gets traded to a team and can't get the number 85

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Heaven forbid a man works harder at perfecting his craft than every single person on this site, and when he's at the top of his game all he wants to do is have fun.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

When chad got quite , he didnt play as well as when he was having fun . When your a top receiver in the nfl ,
I guess we dont really know what its like. So we shouldnt pass jugdement . Unless some of you are. If you cant walk in them shoes , Just sit in your arm chair and watch the game (like me). He has the numbers . All the talk will not take that away.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Dudes crazy, but he puts up the numbers. Unlike Marvin Lewis who cant quite get over the hump. Chad just wants to win and have fun. Heres my question will Espn call him Chad Jonhson or Ocho Cinco?

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

I dont know about ESPN....but bengals.com refers to him as Chad Ocho Cinco....or The Ocho.... 8) :lol:

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

They were having the debate on Mike and Mike this morning about what they should refer to him by.

They referenced Eddie Murphy in the Barbershop scene of Coming to America

"If the man wants to be called Mohamed Ali, then he's Mohamed Ali"

If the man wants to be called Ocho Cinco, then he's Ocho Cinco. If you don't like it, who cares.

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

its just sad. Someone needs to tell this guy the football is a "TEAM SPORT" until he realize that he wont win The RING.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Just_A_Fan wrote:its just sad. Someone needs to tell this guy the football is a "TEAM SPORT" until he realize that he wont win The RING.

And what does changing his name have to do with hurting the team.

Chad is at his best when he can have fun, and go out and play while having a good time. Almost like he enjoys playing the game he has worked very hard to excell at.

When Marvin tried to reign him in and assert some control, is when he saw a decrease in his production.

Let him have fun, if he catches balls and scores touchdowns, his team will be happy.

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

chad johnson is all about chad johnson or should i say Ocho Cinco. Don't tell me this guy is a team player c ause just a couple month ago he said he wasnt going to play and may playt in the afl. He's like TO all about him self. Yea, the guy puts up the numbers and is great to have on your fansty team. But at the end of the day it's him first team second.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

He doesn't have to be a team player, he is a receiver.

He sits out on an island way away from the rest of the team, runs his route, and if Palmer throws him the ball then he is expected to catch it and turn upfield.

If they happen to run wide to his side of the field, then he is expected to make a good effort at throwing a block.

His sole purpose on the team is to move the ball downfield and score touchdowns. He wants to have a good time doing it. If you don't try to piss on his parade, then he doesn't get negative.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Almost like he enjoys playing the game he has worked very hard to excell at.

crazy concept, right? :roll: :lol:

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

Does anyone remember the name"DENNIS RODMAN"?PHIL JACKSON WAS QUOTED AS SAYING THAT HE WAS THE BEST ATHLETE HE HAS EVER COACHED!This guy was the ultimate self promoter,and yes he does have rings!

Return to “Pro Sports”