Post by pbuck »

Mine
New England over Minnesota

fuzzhead
SEOP

Re: Superbowl Picks

Post by fuzzhead »

That's an interesting pick. . .

I'll take Pittsburgh over Minnesota. Defense wins championships.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

I'll take New York Giants against the New England Pats in a rematch, with the G-men winning again.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Cant say , I would be wrong. Bradys back.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

ace63 wrote:Cant say , I would be wrong. Bradys back.

Brady doesn't scare me. But watch and see: from now on any time someone bumps into him he'll whine even louder than he did before and they'll throw the flag. Watch and see if the refs don't cost at least one team the game against the Pats this year because pansy man is back from his boo-boo.
The Pats' nursing home-aged defense doesn't scare me, either. . .

PS: I dare Wes Welker to come across the middle against the Steelers this year - betcha he thinks twice about it after the mamoth blow he took last year. :twisted:

thecoach
Varsity

Post by thecoach »

Patriots over Bears

cant stop this
All State

Post by cant stop this »

fuzzhead wrote:

Brady doesn't scare me. But watch and see: from now on any time someone bumps into him he'll whine even louder than he did before and they'll throw the flag. Watch and see if the refs don't cost at least one team the game against the Pats this year because pansy man is back from his boo-boo.

PS: I dare Wes Welker to come across the middle against the Steelers this year - betcha he thinks twice about it after the mamoth blow he took last year. :twisted:

Welker is a gamer and he got fined for that hit so Welker had something to complain about, Pats over saints, Moss MVP

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Browns over Packers! (Hey, its my own world and I'm living in it)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

cant stop this wrote:
Welker is a gamer and he got fined for that hit so Welker had something to complain about, Pats over saints, Moss MVP

It was a very good hit and 5 years ago it wouldn't have been a fine. Unfortunately, people want to make the game even less contact than it already is. The way I see it, you've got a helmet and pads for a reason. Don't like it? Do everyone a favor and don't play.
Welker is a tough guy. . . if it had been Brady, he'd be dead. 8)

kentuckyfan11
Waterboy

Post by kentuckyfan11 »

fuzzhead wrote:
cant stop this wrote:

It was a very good hit and 5 years ago it wouldn't have been a fine. Unfortunately, people want to make the game even less contact than it already is. The way I see it, you've got a helmet and pads for a reason. Don't like it? Do everyone a favor and don't play.

i agree about taking away contact

kentuckyfan11
Waterboy

Post by kentuckyfan11 »

Patriots over Cowboys
im a steelers fan but i dont think it will happen

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I pick the AFC Vs. NFC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

cant stop this wrote:
fuzzhead wrote:

Now that's seperating a receiver from the football. WHO DEY?.....................WE DAY!!!!!!!

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

kentuckyfan11 wrote:
fuzzhead wrote:
cant stop this wrote:

i agree about taking away contact

Yep, and now we have the Hines Ward rule. It's all because Hines, "legally" (for all you bungal fans), knocked Rivers teeth, to the stadium parking lot.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Hopefully the Steelers will go again. If they don't, I would say it will be between the Chargers and the Titans.

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

Steelers will not make it agian. they are done for a while. It will probably be Pats and Viks

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Falcons and Steelers

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

i dont see minnesota making it there weakness is quarterback and even if brett favre does comeback he will get tired at the end of the season and fold....i say the bears vs chargers

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

i see an all pennsylvania super bowl this year.

steelers over the eagles.

my fantasy world matchup would be the bucs over the colts.

cant stop this
All State

Post by cant stop this »

3morethan2 wrote:i dont see minnesota making it there weakness is quarterback and even if brett favre does comeback he will get tired at the end of the season and fold....i say the bears vs chargers

I think Brett will last longer this year opposed to falling apart down the strectch last year. I say this becasue Mineesota is a blue collar run first team which takes alot off of Brett, he now just ahs to manage the game.

Return to “Pro Sports”